Childhood

Two boys were running through the forest, one had an excited look on on his face as he ran faster while the other one looked almost ready to pass out.

"Come on Dipper! We're nearly there!" Said the blonde haired kid to his friend.

"I'm...going...as...fast as...i..can!" Panted the brunet, gasping heavily, He followed his energetic friend to the woods for a surprise. They went to a little clearing that overlooked Gravity Falls, flowers dotted the landscape and grass was swaying by the wind. It was truly a perfect place to come. A rock sat almost by the edge, both decided to sit on it.

"It's amazing!" Dipper exclaimed, eyes filled with wonder as he looked at Bill, Bill smiled and continued looking at the scenery in front of him. He liked the brunette a lot, he would scare of the bullies and threaten anyone if they hurt Dipper. Dipper was his treasure that no one could have. He was so lost in thought that he didn't hear Dipper calling him.

"Bill? Are you okay?" Dipper asked with wide brown eyes

God! Those brown eyes drove the blonde crazy, he knew a nine year old shouldn't have these feelings but he loved Dipper alot. He smiled at Dipper and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

Dipper stepped forward, putting his hand on Bill's forehead "You're burning up and you're red!"

"Yes! It's because of you!" He thought and watched as Dipper pulled his hand away from his forehead.

"Hey Bill"

"Yeah?" He replied, not taking his eyes off the scenery

"Where do you think we'll be in the future?" Dipper asked, looking at him, Bill shrugged

"I don't know Dip, we'll just have to wait and see" Bill replied, hugging his knees up to his chest. He wanted to confess to his crush but he couldn't.

Maybe in the future he could.