Memory Loss

"Dipper!!!" Bill yelled as he watched the monster that they were watching threw the brunette to the ground, Dipper skidded to a stop and stayed still, not moving a muscle. Bill then took his attention to the monster, Bill burned it, hearing it's shrieks of pain. Once it was gone, Bill ran towards Dipper.

Bill shook him "Pine Tree, wake up, please, I- I love you" He told him, No reply was heard and Bill lowered his head, tears falling onto the ground.

A groan was heard and Bill looked up to see Dipper opening his light brown eyes, he watched them move around until they stopped on him "W- Who are you?"

Bill sniffed and chuckled "Come on Pine Tree, stop joking"

"Who's Pine Tree?"

Bill stopped laughing "You don't remember, do you?"

Dipper shook his head, Bill frowned, the brunette got up but stopped when he wobbled to the side a little, Bill got up and held onto him "Come on, I'll take you home"

Mabel hugged her brother "What happened to him?!"

Bill cringed "He uh..."

Ford stepped in "Uh what, Cipher? Tell us! Now!" Stan put a hand on his shoulder, telling him to stop, Stan looked at Bill "Come on Kid, tell us"

Bill sighed "He doesn't remember anything, at all" Next comes the final one "Dipper has...Memory Loss" Bill lowered his head, his eyes looking sadly at the ground "I'm sorry"

The Pines Family frowned, what were Stan and Ford going to Tell Mabel's parents? Bill ran outside, he fell to his knees, he felt a rain drop but he didn't care at all.

All he wanted was his Pine Tree back, safe and secure in his arms.