I Miss You

"Hey Pine Tree" said Bill, he set the flowers on the ground and sat on his knees, looking at the stone in front of him. "I miss you, Mabel misses you, a lot" Bill bit his lips to stop him from crying.

"I took Daniel to school today, he was happy to make friends" Bill said, Bill always visited Dipper, telling him what he did today. Bill sighed and lied down.

"I remember when we went on dates together, had our first kiss, I even remember our song

When she was dancing with another man~" Bill sang

"I sometimes cried to this, I can almost imagine you laughing at me" Bill chuckled.

"Why did you do it Dipper? Why did you save me?"

No reply was heard, just the sound of trees rustling by the wind and the chirping of birds.

Bill sniffed and rubbed his eye "Why?! You could've been still here...with me!" He sobbed "I fucking miss you Dipper! I miss your laugh, smile and eveything!" He cried, hugging the tomb, it's cold surface touched Bill's cheek.

"I miss you!"

Up above, Dipper heard it all, he frowned and lowered his head, a tear coming down "I miss you too" He whispered, he saw Bill get up and remove some dirt.

Bill kissed the tomb, he pulled away and sadly looked at it "See ya tomorrow Dip"

Comment please! Also, do any of you have a Xbox Live Account so I can add you as a friend?