Lemon

Dipper gasped as a tongue licked his nipple, the person above him chuckled and played with the other one, Dipper moaned and threw his head back.

"Ah...Shit" He whispered, Bill rubbed his clothed erection with Dipper's. Dipper howled in anticipation.

"Ahhh! Bill!"

"Patience is virtue Pine Tree" Bill purred into Dipper's ear, The brunette frowned and then smirked, he flipped their positions, Bill on the bottom and Dipper on top.

"Not today PT!" Bill said as he flipped them again, Bill laughed at Dipper's pout. He awwed and pet his hair. "We'll get there PT" Bill said as he descended lower and unbuckled Dipper's belt, he ripped off Dipper's pant and a bulge was noticeable. Dipper hissed as the cold air hit it.

"Bill" Dipper whined as he thrust his hips up, Bill grinned and lightly kissed the it, Dipper moaned and arched his back. Bill snapped his fingers and a cloth was wrapped around Dipper's mouth.

"Hmph?!"

"It'll be more sexy that way~"

Dipper rolled his eyes.

Bill teased Dipper as he gripped the fabric of the underwear, he slowly pulled it down, making Dipper breathing heavier, as soon the underwear was pulled off, Bill threw to the other side of the room. In its glory stood Dipper's erect member, Bill leaned forward and licked the underside, the sides and the top, Dipper moans were muffled.

"Hnnnn!"

Bill flicked his tongue and licked the top, he held down Dipper's legs so he wouldn't kick them around. Bill engulfed the entire thing and bobbed his head up and down. Dipper moaned and threw his head back. He felt the cloth being unwrapped and he opened his eyes to look at Bill.

"I want to hear you scream my name when I fuck you" He told him as he spread his legs and lined up his member with Dipper's entrance.

"A-Aren't you going to-

Bill shook his head "Nope now, get ready" He said as he pushed it in, Dipper and Bill groaned at the contact. They both waited until the other was ready. Bill propped his back with pillows as Dipper sat on him.

"Ride me cowboy~" Bill purred, Dipper smirked and went up and down, Bill moaned and grabbed Dipper's hips, he lifted Dipper and slammed him down.

"Ah god!"

(A/N: You're probably wondering where Mabel is, well she's with her friends for a sleep over and Stan and Ford are in town)

Bill growled thrust his hips up, making the brunette moan. Dipper felt tightness in his stomach, he was coming.

"Bill...I'm haa~ r-ready to co nnnnn!" He yelled Bill's name as he came onto Bill's chest. After a few minutes, Bill came in Dipper, he pulled out of him and fell asleep next to him, wrapping his arms around him.

"Night...PT"

"Night Bill" Dipper mumbled as he dozed off to sleep.

Few Weeks Later

"Oh no, oh no" Dipper groaned as he saw the sign on the stick, he checked over and over again and it came positive. It never lied, he checked to see If it was wrong but it wasn't. Dipper sighed and threw it in the trash bin. He opened the door and walked downstairs to see Bill in the kitchen with the family. Bill heard him come in.

"Hey, so, did you figure out what's wrong?"

Dipper nodded and looked at the rest of his family "Yes, I'm...I'm pregnant!"

Bill widened his eyes "P-P-Pregnant?"

Mabel squealed, Stan and Ford smiled, Ford, well, he was happy for Dipper but not for Bill.

****************************

So, did you enjoy it? If so, comment or vote.

Dipper and Mabel are 18 and permanently moved to Gravity Falls.