Time Capsule

"Hey guys! We should do a time capsule!" A younger Mabel said to her brother and her friend. Dipper nodded and looked at Bill. All three agreed and Mabel got up and walked to the closet, opening it and pulling out an empty shoe box.

"Here! We could put our stuff inside!" She said, opening it and putting in a book full of stickers. She giggled and looked at her friends.

"Your turn now!" Bill smiled and took off his black top hat, patting it.

"Dipper, it's your turn" Bill said, Dipper pulled out am envelope that read "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL I'M OLDER!" Mabel arched an eyebrow.

"What's in there Dip?"

"Nothing important" Was all he said, Mabel shrugged it off. Bill picked up a shovel and dug a hole in the ground. Mabel put the box inside and Bill scooped up the dirt and putting it above the ground. Dipper got a paper and taped it on.

Do Not Open Until the year 2023

Something Years Later

"Guys! Guys!" Mabel said, slamming the door open and seeing both her friends doing homework. Dipper flipped a page and looked up.

"What Mabel?"

"Remember our time capsule we did when we were kids?"

"Yeah, want about it?" Bill replied, writing down something, Mabel huffed and crossed her arms.

"It said, Do not open until the year 2023, well it's today!"

Both heads shot up and rushed out of bed, putting on their shoes and racing out the door to the backyard.

"Do you remember where we buried it?" Mabel asked, looking around.

"Hmm, I think it was near the flower bed" Dipper said, Bill went off to find the shovel, the twins turned around to hear the clang of the shovel.

"Let's get digging" Bill said

Part 2 coming soon