GenderSwap

Dana giggled as Belle sniffed her hair, Dana playfully shoved Belle off of her "Stop it weirdo"

Belle smiled and wrapped her arms around the brunettes waist "Yeah, but, I'm your weirdo"

"True" Dana said, she leaned back and laid her head on the blonde's lap and sighed happily, Belle smiled and stuck out her tongue.

"You guys are so cute together!"

"Ack! Michael! When did you get here?!"

The male twin smiled widely, showing off his metal braces "Earlier while you guys were-

"Don't say it" Dana warned

"Getting your smexiness on!" The twin laughed, Dana sighed while Belle just laughed along.

"Anyways Belle, how are you?" Michael asked

"I'm good Shooting Star, how's you and Llama doing?" She asked with a smirk as she saw Michael's face turn red.

"How did you-

She laughed "'Member? I see EVERYTHING!"

Michaels phone buzzed, the male took it out of his pocket and saw that he had a message, as he was reading through it, Belle saw that he blushed. He turned it off and got up.

"Anyways, I better get going, Duty calls!" He said as he slammed the door as he left.

"Must have been a very important call" Belle said to Dana. The female shrugged.

"Hey, whatever he does with Parker is none of my business, but as long he comes back safe" Dana said, Belle nodded.

"Hey Pine Tree"

Dana opened her eyes and looked at Belle "Yeah?"

"I love you"

Dana smiled and kissed the blonde demon on the lips "I love you too"

Characters

Dana- Dipper

Michael- Mabel

Parker- Pacifica

Belle - Bill