Christmas!

Dipper groaned in his sleep, trying to cover his ears but Mabel's loud voice went through it.

"Mabel! Shut it!" Dipper hissed, he may love his sister but she was annoying sometimes.

The bubbly brunette stopped singing "I can't Dipper! It's our first Christmas in Gravity Falls! Oh! I want to sing again! Rudolph the red nosed reindeer! Had a very shiny OOF!" The brunette fell onto the floor, she was hit by a pillow.

"Hey!" She glared at her laughing twin.

A deep gruff voice came from downstairs "Kids! Breakfast!"

"Coming Grunkle Stan!" Both raced downstairs to the kitchen and gasped, pancakes, bacon uh I mean sausages and milk were on the table.

"Alright, What did you do to our real uncle? He's never done this before?" Mabel said

The senior rolled his eyes "Kid it's me, now eat up before I throw it away" He said, the twins knew he didn't mean it, his sayings are the opposite. They went to the table, later on, their other Grunkle, Ford came in, yawning.

"Ah, morning everyone"

"Morning"

"Good morning too!" Everyone gasped as Bill Cipher came into the room, Ford took out his ray gun and pointed it at him.

"Bill! Get out before-

"Relax Six Fingers, I just want to spend this day you humans call 'Christmas' with you, Fez, Pine Tree and Shooting Star" Bill said, Ford lowered his gun and began to eat again. Bill saw something in the ceiling and smirked.

"Oh Pineeeeeee Treeeeeeee~ !" Bill sang

The brunette grunted "Go away, I'm reading" Mabel rolled her eyes, she looked to Bill, she saw that he was looking at the ceiling and she followed his line of sight and smirked. Mabel took the book from Dipper's hands, ignoring his screaming.

"Pine Tree! Look up!" Dipper looked up and blushed.

"Ah um Bill i-

"It's Mistletoe!" He said excitedly

"Yea! You know the tradition!" Stan said, Ford didn't know what they were talking about, he was lost. All he knew that it was just Christmas. Dipper hesitated and got up from his chair and walked to the blonde.

"Don't be shy! Do it!" Mabel said, in her mind, she was screaming excitedly, she read Yaoi fanfiction in secret and got her friends on it too. Dipper closed his eyes and leaned in, Bill closed his eyes and leaned forward, their lips meet, the blushing brunette wrapped his arms around Bill's neck. When they needed oxygen, they both separated.

"Merry Christmas, Pine Tree!"

Dipper chuckled "Merry Christmas too you, you overgrown Dorito"

"Hey!" Bill said, everyone laughed so hardly that they couldn't breath.