Reverse Falls

"D-Dipper" Will whispered as Dipper trailed kisses all over his body. Dipper shushed him with his lips. Will whimpered as Dipper teased him.

"Master"

Dipper grinned, the sight of Will breathing heavily as sweat trickled down his skin and lust clouded his eyes. One hand to his side and the other above him. Dipper took off his shirt and cape, both items falling onto the floor. The blue eyed brunette teasingly licked the demons neck up and down, Will gasped and threw his head back.

"A-Ah~"

Dipper growled and bit his neck, Will hissed as he felt blood ooze out but Dipper lapped it up, Will saw him lick his lips and he smiled nervously.

"Are you ready my dear?" Dipper asked him. Will nodded and blushed when Dipper spread his legs. Will closed them shyly. Dipper smirked.

"Don't be shy Will, I'm about to see the real you~" He purred, Will shivered as Dipper kissed him and used his tongue to lick his lips. When they separated, a string of saliva was shown.

Will saw Dipper grab the lube and coated it on his fingers. He yelped when his fingers prepared him. Will whimpered, it hurt. Dipper shushed him again with his kisses.

"Don't worry, it'll be over soon"

Once he prepared him enough, Dipper lined his member with Will's entrance. Dipper grunted when it was in. Will threw his head back at the pleausre. Once he was ready, Dipper thrusted in and out, going smooth at first and going rough. Will moaned and groaned. The silent room they were in was now filled with their sounds.

"D-D-Dip-Ah, God!"

Dipper grinned as he rammed into his lover. He felt tightness in his stomach, he was coming soon.

"Will, c-coming"

Dipper groaned and bit Will's neck as he came inside the blue haired demon. Will was shaking as he was filled with Dipper's stuff. Will came soon after and both breathed heavily. Dipper flopped next to him and slept right away.

"Night Dipper" Will whispered as he fell asleep.

Did you enjoy it? Comment or vote. Also, do you guys have any requests?

Bye!