Disneyland

Bill squealed happily as they entered the most famous theme park in the world. He got strange looks from parents as Dipper walked up to him.

"Remember Bill, don't get lost" He told him, Bill snorted and glanced behind him.

"I'm not a kid PT, I know a way to get home" He said as Dipper sighed and walked to the nearest ride. It was Space Mountain and the line was long as usual, luckily they got the fast pass and they went in while the others groaned. Soon as they buckled in, the ride continued. They posed when they passed by the camera.

After the ride ends

"Woooo! That was amazing! Let's do it again!" Bill said, he didn't see Dipper groan and hold his stomach. Light green rising over his face, he gulped down and grimaced at the taste. He jumped when Bill was close to his face.

"B-Bill! What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just wanted to say thanks about taking me here"

Dipper smiled "You're welcome, say, you want anything to eat?"

Bill nodded and ran to the nearest restaurant, Dipper chuckled and followed close behind. Once he went in, he looked beside him to see Bill waving him over, he smiled and sat in the booth in front of him. Dipper got the menu and read it over. He raised an eyebrow, Disneyland food was freakin expensive! Dipper set the menu down.

"You know, let's just skip and we could buy something from the vending machine"

Bill nodded. Dipper inwardly sighed, he wanted this day to be perfect for Bill and where he can finally tell Bill-

"Hey PT, you coming?" Bill asked as he was interupped from his thoughts, Dipper glanced up and nodded.

Please comment or vote.

1. I haven't been to Disneyland! I only went there when I was in fourth grade and that was because me and my sister had good grades or something.

2. More Disneyland will come soon! I'm busy with His Servant and all.