Reverse Weirdmaggedon

hetaliabilldip asked for this
*********************************

Everyone thought he was weak, a coward, a crybaby but boy, they thought wrong. Will Cipher, now a ruthless, evil ruler of Gravity Falls was sitting in his Fearamid. His Henchmaniacs were terrified of him.

"Boss, we got him!"

"Bring him in" Will said as he sat up straight, the double doors opened and two monsters came in, dragging a struggling person in. Will smirked and got up, walking down the stairs of the people that were caught. They threw him in front of Will, he groaned. Will chuckled and looked at the others in the room.

"Leave"

They all nodded and ran out, Once they left, Will squatted down and held Dipper's chin with his fingers.

"Look at you, so defenseless, how cute~" Will cooed, Dipper scowled.

"You're no match for me Cipher, I could still beat you" Rev Dipper grinned but soon regretted it, Will kicked Dipper in the stomach, making the brunette scream. Will grinned and grabbed Dipper's hair to his eye level.

"You can could you, but" He brought him near his face "I could still beat you" He let go of his hair and walked to the window and looked down at the city that was in flames, smoke everywhere.

"Dipper, I got a offer, want to hear it"

Dipper nodded, Will turned around and looked at him.

"I'll leave your family alone if you want to be my Queen, if you don't, well, let's say some bad things will happen" He said, he smirked at Dipper who had a confused look. Dipper sighed and nodded.

"I'll do it, I'll be your Queen"

A smirk was plastered on Will's face "Excellent choice"