Mine!

Bill was watching Dipper talking with other guys, Bill didn't show his jealously in front of the brunette, he grit his teeth as he saw one ruffle Dipper's hair, making him blush.

He's mine! No one's supposed to do that!

Bill got up from his chair and leaned back on the wall, watching as the other guys flirt with Dipper, hearing him giggle was making him more mad. His eyes never left the giggling brunette, watching the other guys carefully.

I swear if one touches him I'll-

Bill narrowed his eyes as he saw one sneak up behind Dipper and grab his ass, Dipper never seemed to notice until he felt it. He turned around and slapped the groping guy. Bill smirked in satisfaction. When he saw Dipper coming, he left the smirk and smiled at him.

"Let's go" was all Dipper told him before leaving, Bill nodded and snaked an arm around his neck, Bill glanced at the other guys and told them 'He's Mine' through his eyes. Once they were outside and in Bill's car, the blonde leaned in a licked the brunettes neck.

"Remember, you're mine" Bill whispered huskily in Dipper's ear, making him shiver "No one can have you"

Dipper smiled, Bill was so cute when he was like this "I-I know" He said shakily.

Dipper was Bill's possession, he was his and no one could have him.