Fairly OddParent (Revisited)

It was Halloween in the sleepy town of Gravity Falls, children were all dressed up and ready to snack on the candy they got from neighbors. In the Mystery Shack, Pines twins Mabel and Dipper were dressed as gnomes.

"What's this holiday you humans celebrate?" Bill asked as he floated down to meet Dipper. "We don't have this where I'm from" He said as he granted Mabel's wish for a real beard, he smiled when the brunette thanked him before looking at the mirror, "Oooh" 

Dipper chuckled as he watched his sister admire herself in the mirror, "It's a long story but it's for fun, it's to ward off evil spirits"

"Interesting" Bill muttered, he transformed back into a turtle right before Ford came in.

"Hey you two, are you guys ready? Stan told me to take you guys this year for me to relearn Earth history, I'll meet you two downstairs" He walked out of the room and closed the door. Mabel got her bucket, which was covered in glitter and Dipper grabbed a pillowcase.

"We'll be back, Bill, you can move freely around the room if you want" Dipper told him before he shut the door behind him. Bill could hear the excitement from Mabel as the three began their way into town. 

"Such cute kids" Bill sighed as he hid inside his shell which was his home. Bill floated towards the television, turning it on with his wand before plopping himself on the couch, being a godparent to twins wasn't easy but he made it work. He sometimes wished there was another fairy by his side to help him but due to some fairies not pursuing the godparent career, it caused a shortage. "Don't think about it, Cipher, just relax" He muttered as the screen showed what the twins were doing, Mabel asked Ford to carry her full bag as she ran behind a tree and changed into another costume, this time, she was Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls. "Double candy!" 

"Is that safe?" Ford asked Dipper

"At this point, there's nothing we could do to stop her" 

Bill chuckled as he wished up a pepperoni pizza and soda, he changed the channel to "Fairywood Island", 9 celebrities from Fairy World were put on an island without magic to learn how to survive without their wands. "This should be interesting" He set his wand next to him as he leaned forward to see better.
.
.
.
.
The next morning, Bill woke up with a stiff back as he slept on the couch, he looked at the time to see it was 10:50 AM, Dipper was probably awake, knowing him, the kid barely slept as he was up all night writing in that new journal of his.

Bill poofed himself out of his tank to find Dipper petting another turtle, Dipper looked up to see Bill, smiling, he raised the turtle to Bill's eye level. The turtle poofed into another fairy, blue hair with an eyepatch on his left eye.

"William?!"

"Hi brother!"