Fan Crazy

Outside a book store in New York, a large crowd of people were waiting for the author of their favorite book, named "My Experience with the Paranormal" by Dipper M. Pines. One in particular, bounced on his toes as he giggled with glee, he was finally meeting his idol!

"Relax Bill, he's not going anywhere" someone next to him chuckled, Bill looked aside to see his pink haired friend, Veronica look at him like he was crazy.

"But Vee, this is my only chance to meet him! I didn't call off just for this!" Okay, maybe that was half un-true, he was feeling under the weather a little but he wanted to see the person who made the book!

Then, the door opened and two security guards came out, and then, he walked out! Bill cheered as he lunged forward, flinging the book around to get his autograph. "Mr. Pines! Mr. Pines! I'm your biggest fan! Please, sign my book!" Bill shoved his book in front of the brunette, a nervous-excited smile plastered on his face as he waited for the man to sign it.

Dipper smiled as he signed his name, also writing something else before nodding and going to the next fan. Veronica peeked to see what it said but Bill stashed it inside his jacket before she could say anything.

"Wonder what it said" She thought as she tuned out the screams of fans around her.
.
.
.
.
.
After walking Veronica back home and rushing towards his in light speed, Bill threw his book on his bed and slammed his door shut, ignoring his drunk step-dad who yelled at him.

"Dddon't slammm my doorsssss!"

Bill rolled his eyes as he opened his book to see the note that was written in it.

Here's my number ;)
555-555-5555
-
Dipper M. Pines

The blonde got out his phone and typed in the number. He typed a message and hit send, only to get a response back.

"Hey, looked cute at the book signing, want to meet up?"

Bill looked at the time, there was still light in the day so they could meet. Bill chuckled as he responded where to meet.

"Starbucks near where the bookstore is, I'll be waiting in the back" - Bill C.

"Sure, I'll be there"

Bill turned his phone off and began getting ready, he waited until his stepdad was asleep so he could leave. When he heard him snoring, Bill took his chance and left, but not before grabbing some money from the man's wallet.

He hoped he won't be stood up, unlike last time.

Author's Note: Hi, sorry this was a delayed chapter! There's more fics incoming!

Bye!