I'm Sorry But....

Dipper was in the forest writing in his journal Ford gave him when he saw the world around him turn gray and time slowed down. Dipper sighed as he closed his book, expecting a familiar face.

"Pine Tree!" A shrill voice said as a man with a head full of blonde hair appeared, he smiled brightly as he saw his favorite person sitting in front of him.

"Hi Bill" Dipper said, the two embraced, Bill's hug lingered for a while until he pulled away. Dipper wondered why Bill kept acting weirder than usual, he must've thought it was something personal so he didn't ask.

The two sat on a fallen tree log, chatting what was going on in their lives, Dipper was heading to Oregon State University in the fall studying the paranormal. Bill chuckled, "Well, if you need any help, you know who to ask"

Dipper smiled, "I'll keep that in reminder" He said. It was silent between the two, Bill glanced down at his hands, he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. "H-Hey Dipper, there's something I want to tell you"

Dipper looked at Bill, the blonde took that as a sign to go on, he cleared his throat, nerves ran through him.

"I....I like you, no, I love you, and I want to know if you want to go out with-"

Dipper stopped Bill before he could finish his sentence, Bill saw Dipper's face, it was a look of confusion and anger, a light blush dusted his face. "I don't like you that way"

"Huh?"

Dipper smiled, he looked down at their intertwined hands, he pried Bill's hands away from his. He then stared at the man in front of him, "I think we should stay as friends"

Achievement unlocked: Friendzoned

"Friends?" Bill questioned

Dipper nodded, "You're a great guy and all but, Ford wouldn't approve of it if we were dating, and you kinda have a tendency to get mad-"

"I DON'T!" Bill turned into his Weirdmageddon form, his eyes a dark red as he spewed fire. He realized what Dipper meant and shrunk back into his original size. "Oops"

Bill's chest hurt from rejection but he wanted to stay on Dipper's good side. He reached for Dipper's hand but retracted, he knocked off the signature pine tree hat and ruffled the boy's hair.

"Bill!"

Bill laughed, ignoring the others shouts of obscenities at him, but deep inside, he was hurt, but he wanted to remain on good terms with the boy. He hoped what the future will be in store for him.

Hopefully, it'll be good