Reverse Falls Au

"Bill! Come in here!" An angry voice said, a sad little blue triangle floated into the room where his master was waiting.

"Y- yes M-Master Gleeful?"

"Quit the stuttering! Have you seen Mabel?"

Bill nodded "Yes I have, she went to torture that Pine Tree kid, Gideon and Pacifica" Dipper swiveled his chair around to face the fireplace, he smirked, He and Bill were alone.

"Well I better-

"Oh you're not going anywhere~" Dipper used his powers to slam the door shut, Bill gasped as he was shoved into the wall. He was trapped by Dipper, both arms were on either side.

"Master-

Dipper shushed his lips with his finger "We're going to play a game~" He purred into Bill's ear, making the bluenette shiver. He captured Bill's lips and both were kissing. Bill tried to get away but Dipper put an arm around his waist, trapping him. He used his other arm to hold Bill's arms above his head. When both needed air, they separated, a string of saliva was shown. Bill breathing heavily and watching as Dipper disappeared to the other room. When he came back, he saw a leather collar.

"Up, Now" Dipper demanded. Bill obeyed and stayed still as Dipper fastened the collar around his neck, choking him a little.

"We are playing Fifty Shades of Grey Style, every time you speak, I'll whip you, let me demonstrate" Dipper said as he got out a black whip, he looked at the male in front of him and raised it.

Whack!

The whip hitting Bill's ass, Bill wanted to moan but he couldn't.

Hours Later

Dipper was asleep, Bill wasn't, what with whip marks around his but hurt. He tried to get up but hissed.

"NEXT TIME I'M GOING WITH MABEL!" Said in his mind

In the AU! The Gleeful Twins are Dipper and Mabel, Gideon is Gideon Pines and Pacifica is like Mabel, her last name is Southeast, Go on YouTube and check out Reverse Falls AU!