Fluff

The winter wind howled outside the window, bringing in the New Year with a blizzard as told from the weather report man on TV. Bill sighed, humans had gone through the winter without fire before, but he knew times had changed. In front of him was the sound of crackling fire as it lit up the room he and Dipper were in.

Both him and Dipper were supposed to leave before the blizzard arrived but they were caught up in some things so by the time they were done, the wind was howling and their car was under a blanket of snow.

"Bill, do you remember anything else what the weather man said?" asked Dipper as he rested his head on his husband's lap.

"No" Bill replied, his eyes focused on the fire. Dipper frowned, he sat up, looking at the window to see it starting to frost. He looked over his shoulder to see Bill staring at the fire intensely.

"I'm bored" Dipper said, Bill's ears perked up and he looked at the brunette.

"Do you want-"

"Not in the mood, can we cuddle though?" Dipper asked him as he wrapped his arms around Bill, he sighed in content as Bill snaked his fingers through his hair, Dipper hummed happily, he wished this could last forever. Bill laid on his back as Dipper laid on top of him, he pressed his ear to the blonde's chest, hearing his rather slow but beating heartbeat.

The two laid there for what seemed like forever, but to them, it was nice, away from nosy people. Ford never let them have alone time and Mabel always barged in unannounced and left when she wanted to.

Bill yawned as he rubbed circles on Dipper's back, knowing that it would make the brunette sleepy.

"Bill" Dipper lifted his head up to look at the blonde demon with a pout, Bill chuckled.

"What? I thought you liked it?"

"Yes but when I can't sleep! I'm not....that.....sleepy" Dipper yawned as he rested on top of Bill.

"Sleep well Pine Tree"

Hey! Long time no see! Sorry for not updating for like forever? But anyways, hope you like this! And I have a headcanon that since Bill is a demon, he doesn't need sleep since he has a ton of energy from nightmares and stuff.

So anyways, leave a comment of what I should do next! I'll try updating more!

Later!