Tears

Bill ran through the hallway of the hospital, he just got a call from Mabel that Dipper had been in a car crash, apparently the driver that hit Dipper was drunk and he died instantly, the driver not Dipper.

Room 12...13...14..,15!

Bill slammed the door open to see nurses and Doctors rushing about in the room.

"I need the meds!"

One nurse gave it to the doctor. Another nurse saw Bill and gently pushed him outside, telling him that he'll be fine and that he can sit in the lobby.

Hours Later

"Is Bill Cipher here?"

Bill jolted awake and got up, he yawned and opened his eyes. The nurse smiled at him.

"Sorry to awake you but would you like to see Dipper?"

Bill nodded and followed the red headed nurse to the room, once they got there, she stopped him.

"Before you go in there, there's something I need to tell you, One of Dipper's lungs got crushed from the weight of the car and Dipper can't breathe very well and I'm sorry to say this but-" She paused when she saw Bill tremble and fall onto the ground.

"I'm sorry Mr. Cipher" She said as she walked away from him. Bill sniffled and got up, he opened the door to see Dipper, lying on the bed, a tube was in his mouth, making him breathe from the machine. Bill gulped and sat down on a chair.

"Hi Dipper" Bill said as he continued to talk with him until

Beep Beep Beeeeepppp!

"Nurse! Help!" Bill shouted as three nurses came in, a fourth one came in and pushed Bill outside.

"I'm sorry but...Dipper passed away"

That was the day Bill felt crushed, he felt like something or someone ripped his heart out and stepped on it. Dipper was his whole world.

He looked at the tiny box next to him on the bed. He opened it and took it out . The word 'Dipper' was engraved on it.

He was going to propose to him.

Bill shoulders shook and he cried, He knew Dipper wasn't coming back.

Can't come up with a title for this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it, comment or vote.