Crazy Family

"Ooh Daddyyyyy~!" called someone, Dipper gapsed and clamped his hand over his mouth, his heart beating rapidly as sweat was running down his face. He tensed when he heard someone stand by the door.

"Maybe he's not in here" said someone else, giggling was heard as they ran away. Dipper breathed a sigh of relief and leaned his head back.

"Found you!"

"Ack!" Dipper said as he hit his head, two kids giggled and hugged their mom. The first one Adrien Frederick Cipher, blonde hair that reached his ears and covered one eye, two blue eyes. The other Ranaee Stephanie Cipher, small brunette with blue/brown eyes.

"Did we scare you~" teased Adrien, Dipper nodded.

"Good! Daddy will laugh!" He said, his sister giggled, both shared Bill's humour at scaring people, they were popular during Halloween, jump scaring people at every corner. As if they had super hearing, Both ran downstairs to see their dad come in.

"Daddy!"

Bill turned and smiled "Hey, how are my little demons!" He picked them up and spun them around. All three giggled. Dipper came down and stopped to see the family moment. Dipper smiled but then it faded when he saw the three smirk at him, he gulped as he was tackled and tickled all over.

"You guys! S...stop! Hahahaha!" He laughed