BillDip

Genderbend! Dipper x Normal Bill
************************************

"Ohhhhhhhh Danaaaaaaaa~!" A voice sang, Dana Pines groaned and covered her head with her pillow. Mabel giggled and went to go open the door. Dana's boyfriend, Bill Cipher, came in with a smile.

"Thanks Shooting Star,where's Pine Tree?"

Mabel pointed to the figure on the bed "She's in there"

Bill walked towards her bed and shook her awake "Hey, Pine Tree! Wake up!"

Dana huffed and removed her blankets covering her "Go away Bill, I'm tired, Play with Mabel or bother Ford or whatever"

"Mabel is going to hang out with her friends, Ford told me if I bother him again, he'll shoot me!"

Dana giggled at the thought of an angry Ford telling Bill that while the blonde stood there, smiling at him.

"Come on PT! Let's go do something!"

Dana sighed and got up while muttering how Bill acts like a child. "Fine, where are we going, turn around" She told him while she took off her shirt and put on a new one. Bill turned around and looked at the painting of the ship beside her bed "We're going to see The Jungle Book"

"Really?! I'm dying to see that movie! I heard it was good!" Dana said as she combed her hair and put in a pony tail.

"Yeah, so anyways, later"

"Later" Dana said as she went to her closet. Bill closed the door and walked downstairs until he left.
**************
Genderbend! Bill x Dipper

"Uh Belle, can you move please" Dipper asked her, Belle nodded and smiled.

"Anything for you PT!" She said as she sat down next to him and put her head on his shoulder. Dipper blushed and awkwardly put his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm not going to bite you or anything" Belle said, she then smirked and lowered her eyelashes to look seductive "Unless you want me too~" She purred. Dipper blushed and looked away. Dipper had a massive crush on the blonde demon and Belle knew about it but she wanted to tease him to see what would happen if she pushed it too far.

"Uh hey Belle, can I ask you something"

She nodded "Sure, ask me away"

Dipper bit his lip as he looked at the Tv, he sighed and looked down "Would..would you maybe want to..

Belle's eyes shined with hopefulness as she was waiting for what he was going to say.

"-Go get me a soda" He told her "I'm thirsty" Dipper bit back a smirk as he saw her face turn angry.

Belle faked a smile "Sure, I'll to get you one" She told him as she got up and went to the kitchen. As she opened the fridge, she sighed angrily "Two can play this game Dipper"

As she was getting the soda, Dipper smirked "I can do this all day" He said.