Deer!Dipper x Hunter!Bill

Dipper was running fast through the forest, he was breathing heavily as he kept looking back to see the savage look on his face, a wide grin was plastered on his face. He was running but didn't see a branch and fell onto the ground. He groaned and got up but pain was felt on his foot. He sighed and tried to get up but a click of a gun was heard. He didn't move as he heard his heavy breathing.

"Caught you~" He said as he got rope out from his pocket and tied Dipper's legs. He grunted and held Dipper on his shoulder.

"I guess this is it" Dipper thought as he stared at the ground. "I'm sorry Mabel, Grunkle Stan and Ford, I should've listened to you and that I wouldn't be in this mess" He added. He arrived at what he thought was a torture chamber but it was cozy cabin with a fireplace and a...deer head above it.

"Nice isn't it"

Dipper looked to see his captor smiling, he rolled his eyes and stayed silent.

"Built it myself if I may add" The blonde hunter said as he set the deer/human hybrid on the ground. He went to a box in the corner and took out a iron chain. He set it around Dipper's ankle.

"So you won't escape" He told him. Dipper looked away from him and looked at the forest outside. The hunter followed his sight and grinned.

"Ah, you want to go outside"

Dipper nodded

"Too bad! Hahaha!"

The deer growled and head butted him on the nose. Bill stopped and grabbed his nose. Dipper smirked but regretted it when Bill grabbed him by the neck.

"You think it's funny huh? Welp, time to kill yo-

"Wait!" Dipper said,he sighed "I'm sorry"

Bill let go of the collar around his neck "That's what I thought" He said coldly as he got up and took of his hat and shirt. Dipper looked up and blushed. Muscles from doing traps and catching animals were the ones. Dipper looked down at the wooded floor. He saw a plate slide to him. He looked up to see Bill looking away.

"Eat up or whatever" Bill said as he turned and walked to the table and sat down.

Dipper looked at the food and poked it. He wasn't picky or anything, in the forest, all he ate was blueberries and or fish sometimes.

"I think I'll give him a chance" He thought as he ate the food.