II.

hey guys :)

Hope you liked the first chapter. 

L.f.D

Cause she move like a boss do what a boss
Do she got me thinkin about gettin involved

Chapter 2.

Enjoy!

================================================

"Just pretend, we didn't have last night's conversation" Louis said as he entered Harry's room where the three already were.

They had the day off today. All four boys had decided to spent the day together and hopefully make it up to Liam. Harry had texted Liam in the morning telling him to meet him and the boys in his hotel room, they were going to have a movie marathon. 

Louis, Zayn and Niall had arrived extra early just so that they can have a last minute talk about how they could make Liam feel better. 

The boys were tired as hell since they hadn't slept at all last night and that's why they had the day off. They always had a day off after the full moon. But there was no way they could just chill out and go to sleep today knowing that hurt Liam bad. No way.

"Oh and don't forget to like talk to him but so much that he notices something's wrong" Louis mentioned just as there was a small knock on Harry's door. The door slowly opened and the other four prepared themselves to see a sad, hurt looking Liam but all they found was a bright smile and those big brown eyes shining brightly.

"Hey guys" Liam said, grinning as he entered Harry's room, the other four tried hard not to look at each other and just ask Liam if he's alright or not. 

A chorus of "Hey Liam" came as the other four dropped down on Harry's bed, Liam soon joining them. What the hell is happening?

Why is Liam so fucking happy?

Not that they mind it.

Harry got up when the other three glared at him and Louis nudged him furiously, putting on the first movie that his hands found which just happened to be the Pirates of Caribbean. 

They all settled down, the four boys still sending each other worried glances behind Liam's back. They knew that Liam wasn't faking his happiness since they were werewolves and they could practically smell how happy Liam was feeling and honestly, he was feeling great. 

How? They were pretty sure he was hurt pretty badly last night. It's a relief to be honest but they just hoped everything was alright.

The first five minutes went well, quite well to be honest but then Liam gasped loudly, his eyes wide and they were focused on Niall's arm.

"What are hell is that?" He exclaimed as he grabbed Niall's arm, his fingers running over a scratch on Niall's hand.

Zayn cursed as he got a clear view of what Liam was talking about. He had accidentally clawed Niall last night and since Zayn was an alpha, that scratch would take longer to heal than it normally would have.

"Oh that's nothing!" Louis said, taking Liam's attention away from Niall's arm. Niall's petrified eyes relaxed a little as Liam's hand wasn't on his arm anymore. He was just afraid that if Liam kept on touching him, he would heal quicker than normal and then he will have loads of explaining to do.

"Lou, that's not nothing" Liam hissed, "His skin's clawed, like an animal scratch or something" 

"Liam. Lou's right. It's nothing. Stop worrying, mate." Niall chuckled but Liam was buying none of that.

Harry and Zayn glanced at each other because they could feel the change in Liam's scent. Liam's scent that was happy a few minutes was slowly turning into an angry and a hurt scent. Just what they didn't want.

"You have got to be joking me. Are we going to do this again?" Liam said as he got up from Harry's bed.

"Do what agai-" Louis started but stopped with he felt Harry nudge him.

"I was hoping that we could at least spend one day together without you guys lying to me but guess that's not going to happen. I should just go" Liam shouted, hot tears running down his face.

"No, Liam stop. Can y-" Zayn was cut off by a door slamming into his face.

"I am so so sorry. I should've worn a long sl-"

"Stop it Niall, it's not your fault" Louis comforted the blond boy, putting an arm around his shoulders.

"We messed it up big time, today" Harry stated.

Little they know that Liam was standing on the other side of the door listening.

================================================

Short chapter, sorry about that.

but hope it was okay.

L.f.D

Cause she move like a boss do what a boss
Do she got me thinkin about gettin involved

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x