X.

hey :)

really sorry for the late update. School's back on and so yeah. Updates will be a lot slower till I actually get settled down in school which will be a while. 

A bit disapointed with the votes so please make sure you guys vote, it means a lot and it somehow helps me cheer up :3

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 10

Enjoy.

=============================================

"Are you mental Louis?" Niall hissed as he walked into the room. The three boys snapped their heads towards his voice. Niall was in a really bad mood, they could tell that. He was hardly ever this mad. 

"No" Louis stated simply. It wasn't like he was enjoying this. He physically felt pain whenever he thought about Liam being Harry's mate. On the inside, Louis was boiling with anger, hurt and what not. 

"He just thinks it could be possible" Zayn said calmly, he wanted all the boys to calm down. Some one could literally cut the tension with a knife in the room. 

"Well it can't!" Niall yelled. 

"Niall, stop" Zayn said, giving him a pleading expression. 

"Harry's not his fucking mate. He is not. Why can't you just accept the fact that he lost control" Niall snapped, his words were directed at Zayn but he was glaring hard at Harry. Zayn sighed as he walked over to the couch and sat down next to Louis. Honestly, there was no point in talking to Niall when he was this angry. 

"Everyone loses control once in a while, Niall" Louis said, giving the boy a warning look. He could tell that Harry was on the verge of breaking down. He could already hear him sobbing and Louis knows that deep down even Niall knew that Harry didn't mean to hurt Liam. 

They all loved Liam more than anything. 

Niall opened his mouth to say something but stopped when they heard footsteps coming towards their room. They all turned towards the door to find Liam standing there. He offered them all a smile when he saw them. 

"He-" Liam was cut short as Harry had gotten up and had ran past him. Liam stared at the spot from where he had disappeared before he looked up and raised an eyebrow up at the other boys. "Is he okay?"

Liam slowly walked into the door, not taking his eyes off the other boys. 

"He's just upset" Louis sighed. Liam didn't miss the short glare that Louis sent Niall but he ignored it. 

"Is it about yesterday?" Liam asked quietly. 

"Yeah" 

Niall suddenly got up and started walking towards the door. 

"Where are you going, now?" Louis asked, his voice slightly raised. 

"Go check on Harry. Didn't mean to say all that" He muttered, his cheeks red as he fiddled with the hem of his tee. Louis chuckled at his actions. Of course, Niall could never stay that mad at someone, especially at Harry. 

"Ni, can I go instead?" Liam asked. 

Niall turned to look up at Liam and frowned. 

"Yeah okay you go, I'll talk to him later"

***

Pacing around in his room was the only thing Harry could do right now. He didn't know what was irritating and upsetting him the most. The fact that Niall was angry or the fact that Louis thinks that Liam was his mate. 

He couldn't keep his mind fixed on a single thought. Everything in his brain was all over the place. 

Just the fact that Liam could be his mate had Harry's inside tingling and butterflies flying around and he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to think about this but he couldn't stop himself. What if he was actually Liam's mate?

What would Liam say? 

Harry was just about to punched his wall in fustration when he heard a soft knock on his door. He immediately knew who it was, he could pick up Liam's scent almost immediately no matter where he was. 

"Come in" He said, as he walked over to he bed and sat down. 

"Harry, you need to stop worrying. I am perfectly fine and I understand that you didn't mean to do that. It happens, so please don't work yourself over it. Even Niall knows that, he's just angry and you know how he gets when he gets angry. Don't take him seriously. I me-"

"Li, breath" Harry said, a small smile playing at his lips. Liam blushed and smiled back at Harry as he walked over to him. 

"I hate seeing you upset" Liam murmured as he sat down next to Harry and grabbed his hand. 

"I am sorry" 

"It's okay" 

"Li, cuddle and movie?" Harry asked as he squeezed Liam's hand. Liam smiled before he let out a nod. 

Harry got up to put a movie on while Liam moved up his bed. Harry joined him and pulled him close. Liam settled down with his head on Harry's shoulder while Harry placed a loose arm around his waist. Liam's toes were pressed against Harry's warms ones and their feet tangled up together. 

He will worry about what Louis said later.

=============================================

Okay so hope that was okayyy. Sorry if it was a bit boring. This chapter wasn't planned, it came from my head. *-*

Just wanted to stay- I am sorry if there was too much lirry. The other bromances will be coming in soon. I promise you this isn't going to turn into a lirry. I am just starting it off with one bromance. 

Dedication- 

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x