IX.

Helllooooooooooo :)

How's everyone? Sorry for the wait.

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 9

Enjoy. 

=========================

"Li? Can I come in?" 

Liam eyes snapped up from the book he was reading to find Harry standing there and Liam could tell Harry was trying to hide himself behind the door. Liam could also, without a doubt, see that Harry hadn't slept at all. He looked tired at fuck with dark shadows under his eyes. 

"Yeah of course" Liam smiled, placing his book down. 

"I am sorry" Harry muttered quietly. Honestly, Liam didn't even remember much of last night. It all felt like a dream at first but when he woke, Zayn was still there next to him. 

"It's fine" Liam said as he walked over to Harry but Harry backed away immediately, flinching. "Wh-"

"No, stay away. I can hurt you" Harry snapped.

Liam's eyes went wide as he stared right at Harry. What the fuck was Harry on about? Yeah alright, last night things happened but Liam knew that Harry wasn't in control. Liam knew that Harry didn't mean to do that. He didn't want to do it. 

The only thing that was bothering Liam was the "You look so good like this. Fucking scared and bothered". Liam would be lying if he said that sentence didn't make him shiver...in a good way. 

"I should just go- stay away-" Harry muttered again as he pushed the door open. Liam rolled his eyes and sighed before he moved forward and grabbed Harry's wrist, stopping him. 

"Haz, please don't" Liam pleaded as he pulled him back. When Harry turned around his eyes were glassy and tears were streaming down his face. 

"I didn't mean to. I swear" 

"I know. I understand. It wasn't your fault" Liam replied with a smile as he pulled Harry in for hug. Harry's arms hesitantly going around Liam's body. He finally gave into the hug when he felt Liam peck his jawline lightly.

***

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WERE YOU THINKING?" Niall yelled as he pushed Harry against the wall. Zayn had just gotten around to tell them all what had happened but before Zayn could explain that it wasn't Harry's fault. Niall was already on his way to beat the shit out of Harry.

"Niall get off him" Louis demanded but that just made Niall pushed Harry harder. Between them Harry was the stronger one but he didn't put a fight against Niall this time because he deserved it. 

"Lou, do you know what would have happened if Zayn didn't reach there in time?" Niall growled out to Louis, who just rolled his eyes. 

"I know" 

"He could have killed Liam" Niall hissed.

"Fuck's sake Niall. Let him go, he didn't know what he was doing" Zayn voice was slightly raised and Niall couldn't help but let go. He gave Harry a deathly look before he stormed out of the room, muttering "Of course he didn't"

"Right" Louis said as he said down of on the couch, "Harry I want you to tell me everything you were feeling last night" 

"Like what, when I was with Liam?" Harry asked, quietly.

"Kind of. I want to know what made you go to him" Louis explained as Zayn gave Harry a reassuring smile when Harry glanced up at him. 

"I don't exactly know but I just felt this need to see him, just hear him. I never felt like that before. It was like I needed to" Harry said running a hand through his hair.

"Desire" Zayn mumbled.

"What?"

"Like a desire. Desire to see Liam. Right?" Zayn asked, his question directed to Harry but his stare focused on Louis. 

"Y-Yeah" Harry said, looking back and forth his best mates. 

"What are you thinking, Zayn?"

"That"

"Not possible" There was something in Louis' voice that Harry couldn't quite describe. 

"But possible" 

"No."

"Care to explain?" Harry asked, stepping in to the conversation.

"Zayn thinks that Liam's your mate" Louis hissed as he turned to face Harry.

What? 

=========================

hope that okay.

I don't know how the updates are going to go because school just started and I don't feel like writing much so yeah...still going to update but not that much.

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT