XVII.

Update timeeeee (i am just hyper)

Here's chapter 17, enjoy!

============

"Oh hey Liam! And Niall..." Louis stared between the two, wondering how they both were out of their rooms, last time he checked they both had locked themselves into their room. 

"Hello Louis" Liam smiled, he wasn't completely over the fact that he was his band mates' mate but he decided that there was no point in hiding and shutting himself in his room, one day he will have to face it anyway. 

"Hey Louis, what's up?" Niall greeted as he came out of the kitchen, sending a quick wink towards Liam, making the other boy flush slightly and look away. 

Louis frowned and stared between Liam and Niall before turning to face Zayn and Harry who had just stepped into the house with their shopping bags. He decided not to ask anything. Liam and Niall probably sorted everything out between them. 

"So what are we doing?" Harry asked as he sat down on the other side of Liam, who instantly leaned his head against Harry's shoulder and cuddled into him. Louis heard Zayn chuckle from his side and Zayn pointed towards Niall. 

Louis understood what he was trying to say when he saw the frown on Niall's face. He was watching Liam and Harry and it was as clear as a crystal that he was jealous. Liam must have noticed that as well because he turned to Niall and offered his hand. 

Niall immediately took Liam's hand in his own and held it tightly, his face slowly relaxing. 

Louis shook his head before he made his way to the kitchen where Zayn was. 

"This is never going to work out, you know" Louis sighed and he started to help Zayn unpacked all of their grocery. "We can't share him. I can't share him"

"Well, you don't have much of a choice" Zayn replied. So far he had been the one that was the most calm about this all but now he was slowly losing it. As much as he wanted Liam, he couldn't have him because there were three other werewolves in the house who wanted Liam. 

It wasn't fair. 

It wasn't fair on Liam. 

"I know and we all are now standing at a point where we can't keep our hands off him. By the looks of it, Harry's the only one who hasn't kissed Liam yet" Louis snorted.

"At least he has some self control" Zayn laughed. Him and Louis were both now leaning against the counter, the only running through their minds was Liam. They never thought this would happen.

"I think we should let Liam decide" 

Louis and Zayn both turned around to find Niall and Harry standing near the doorway, both of them looking just as stressed as the other two. 

"Where is he?" Zayn asked. 

"With Paul, Caroline called him in because she needed to know his outfit for the AMA's" Harry explained. 

"Oh okay"

The conversation was stopped there but all the boys knew what they had to do when Liam came back. He was the person they all wanted, right? So he will be the one to decide who he wants. Liam will be the one to decide who gets him.  

They knew Liam will probably disagree to this because he was never a big fan of choosing a band member over another one. 

But this time it was different. 

***

When Liam got back, the other four boys were sitting his room just talking about nothing. 

"What are you all doing here?" He asked as he stared at the boys, dropping down on his bed. The four boys shared at look before they turned to face Liam. 

"You know that you are our mate but we can't share y-"

"Why?" Liam knew it was stupid to ask that question but it just slipped out of his mouth before he could stop himself. 

"Because we...just can't" Niall said, obviously he wasn't going to tell Liam that they all were possessive bastards and wanted him all to their selves. 

"Okay" Liam felt his nerves starting to kick in again because he knew that if the boys told him to choose one of them he wouldn't be able to do that. He like all of them. And equally. 

"So we came up with a plan" Louis said, he was the closest to Liam and so he was going to be the one that explains everything. 

"Did you come up with this plan because I swear to god if you did, I am not doing it. Your plans never work out" Liam said as he send Louis a short glare. 

"Actually, I came up with it" Harry said. 

"Oh, okay then what it is?"

"You are going to spend a day with each of us and then you will be the one to decide who you want" Louis explained. 

"I have to choose?"

"Yes, you have to choose"

============

Okay there you go. Who do you think Liam will choose? Do you Liam will choose? Or do you think that Liam will choose all of them?

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!

:)

x