XXI.

helloo! 

Chapter 21 and Enjoy :)

=========

"You're a hopeless romantic, Malik" Liam whispered, he had stumbled out Zayn's car as quick as he could just so that he could admire the sight in front of him. He hadn't seen something more gorgeous ever before in his life. 

Zayn was standing behind Liam, in awe. The small dim lights from the candle reflecting on Liam's face, making his eyes sparkle a little more than they usually did. Zayn knew Liam was gorgeous but right in that moment, he wanted to capture Liam forever. 

"It's gorgeous" Liam whispered, hand reaching out to grab Zayn's who laced their hands perfectly together, his warmth making Liam feel less cold. 

"I know" 

Liam turned to look at Zayn to find him staring right back at him. Their eyes locked and Liam couldn't help but steal a quick kiss from Zayn. 

It was a lake; reflecting the shining light of the moon with candles placed perfectly on its edge. There was a small tent neat the coast of the lake, candles surrouding it but not too close to set the tent on fire.

Simple but effective. It just look amazing in the moonlight, the lake as still as a blanket of snow and as clear as a crystal. The air was a bit chilly and Liam wished he had his coat but it all just made this more amazing. 

"Can we go skinny dipping?" Liam asked, cheeks heating up a tiny bit as he looked at Zayn with hopeful eyes. He was aware of the fact that Zayn couldn't swim but he was a werewolf, surely, it would be possible for him to get into a lake without drown. 

Zayn bit his lip, fingers tugging at the hooks of Liam's trouser. 

"You can... I will just watch you" Zayn replied, with a small wink that caused Liam to blush a tad bit more. He pouted and pulled Zayn closer, hooking he arms around Zayn's neck. 

"Why can't you come?" 

"Because I can't swim, Li" 

"But you're a werewolf!"

"So?"

"You have to come!" Liam huffed and crossed arms over his chest, giving Zayn a stern look. 

"And If I don't?" Zayn asked.

"I wouldn't talk to you, ever again" Liam replied.

Zayn's hand curled around Liam's neck, turning the boy's head around slowly so that they were facing each other. Leaning over, Zayn pushed his lips against Liam's taking the boy by surprise because a small gasp slipped from Liam's mouth. It only made Zayn kiss Liam harder and push their bodies together tightly until they both were breathless. 

"If I drown, I am blaming you" Zayn whispered against Liam's mouth, kissing him one last time before pulling away completely. 

Liam grinned at Zayn as they both made their way towards the shore of the lake. 

A blush formed on Liam's face, tugging his jumper over his head and then his hands popped the buttons of his trouser open letting them fall down to his knees so that he could step out of them. 

He was very conscious of Zayn's eyes which were fixed on him. 

"Stop staring" Liam whispered as he looked up, hands on his boxers. He was returned with a small cheeky smile from Zayn who was still very much dressed. 

"Can't help it" 

"C-Can I like undress you?" Liam asked, cheeks boiling. He was glad it was dark, he didn't want Zayn to see him this red and flushed. Zayn was again looking at him with a breathless look, eyes clouded and dark. 

"Yes sure...if you want" Zayn breathed out. 

Zayn moved forward and planted his lips against Liam' and Liam silently thanked him for doing that because now his nerves were a bit calm. His hands slid up Zayn's back, pushing his t-shirt up, he pulled away from Zayn for a bit so that he could tug the t-shirt off before their lips attached together again.

Liam felt like he was going to die from all the shudders that were running through him- half because of the chilly wind and the other half because of Zayn's fingers which were dangerously close to his boxers. And Liam finally whimpered against Zayn's mouth when he felt Zayn push his boxers off his waist, leaving him completely exposed. 

Liam did the same, pushing Zayn's trousers off along with his boxers. 

They both pulled away, foreheads resting against each other. 

"Good to go?" Zayn asked as he turned to the lake, which still looked amazing in the moon light. 

"Yep"

"H-How come-e you aren't freezing!" Liam stuttered out, arms wrapping around Zayn's waist and pulling him closer. He instantly sighed happily because there was literal warmth radiating from Zayn's skin. 

"Werewolf abilities, babe" Zayn whispered, pecking Liam's hair as he tugged the boy closer to him; hands rubbing Liam's back, hoping to warm him a bit. 

"Being a human sucks" Liam mumbled against his neck. 

Zayn laughed and pulled Liam up for a heated kiss; teeth clashing together and hands roaming all over Liam's body. It was a perfect kiss. 

=========

Don't even ask what happened in this chapter...fuck. it was probably shit. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE   [ 40+ ]

COMMENT    [ 5+ ]

SHARE

FOLLOW

:)

x