XXIII.

yeah...errm. Sorry for the late update.

===========

"Liam, sit down!" Niall ordered. 

"But you need help, I mean I can't just sit here and let you do everything now can I?" Liam replied, ruffing Niall's hair as he walked past him to get the knifes. 

Niall had made it his job to set up the whole table and bring the food and seriously, Liam would have just let him do it all because he liked the look of determination Niall had floating in his eyes but he always know that Niall would end up dropping something and would make a complete mess. 

So helping him was better choice to make. 

"But I am supposed to plan the date and everything!" Niall deafened as he grabbed Liam's hands and stopped him. 

"This is our day, Ni. Not just yours" Liam replied as he leaned back against the counter, Niall hands on either side of his hip - his hold firm. 

"Love you"

"Love you too, now back to dinner?" Liam asked, eyebrow arcing up - a cheeky plastered across his lips as he pulled Niall to the table. 

Dinner was probably just amazing (In Liam's opinion) - they talked about everything they could possibly think of; while exchanging more I love yous than, really, necessary to with their hand laced under the table. Really, it was most relaxed they had ever been. 

***

"Drive?" Liam asked, as Niall dragged him towards his car. After dinner, they had spent the last two hours watching a movie before Niall had quickly demanded Liam to grab his coat and shoes 'because they were going out' 

Liam had instantly frowned and scoffed because it was nearly midnight- why the hell was Niall telling him to get warm because they were going outside. 

"Yep, a drive" Niall nodded as he unlocked his car and walked over to the driver's seat. 

When Liam didn't say anything and just stood still, Niall frowned and clicked in his fingers in front of Liam's eyes. 

"Li?"

"Huh?"

"Get in, Leemo" Niall chuckled and he got into the car, closing the door behind him- Liam following his actions closely. 

Right after Niall took off, their windows down as the chill air blew in through them into the car - Liam relaxed. Liam had to admit it was lovely being in the car at the moment and Niall must had known about this. Without thinking, he moved his hand towards Niall's thigh- pressing his hand firming against his thigh. 

"Enjoying it so far?" Niall asked as he looked towards Liam, leaning over quickly to pressed his lips against Liam's jawline. 

"Yes, It's nice" Liam nodded, returning Niall's grin. 

"This is exactly what we feel when we are running through the woods on a full moon" Niall explained - and oh that makes sense now; how Niall came up with this midnight drive thing. 

"Is being a werewolf really this cool?" Liam ask as he leaned closer to Niall - head slightly leaned over Niall's shoulder. 

"It has it negatives but really It just sick - you get to experience so many different things that normally would be just impossible for you to do" Niall explained with a nod. 

Niall stopped the car, parking it slightly off the road before he turned to Liam pulling the boy in for a kiss. His tongues instantly pushed into Liam's mouth without permission but Liam didn't really seem to mind instead he just moaned into Niall's mouth pushing the boy close. Niall took his left hand off the steering wheel - wrapping it around Liam's neck as he pushed himself onto Liam's lap, straddling the older boy.

And Liam knows that he wouldn't want to share that moment with anyone else. 

And he also knows that he would be able to choice just one of the boys. It seemed just impossible for him to do so - even though, he heart practically twisted (and yelled) in pain when he thought about choicing one of the boys over the others. 

He couldn't do that. 

Not when he wanted them all equally. 

However, he also know that he would have to choose - he couldn't just drag on all the boys. That wasn't fair on them. They all deserved to have someone who would only love them and not three other boys. 

==============

I am sorry for this chapter...I just completely ran out of inspiration for this and I am seriously not very good with Niam...so yeah. I am sorry...

Only three more chapters left off this books - Lirry date and then the last chapter. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

:)

x