XI.

helloooooooo :)

new cover >>> 

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 11.

Enjoy. 

=======================================================

"You can't just ignore me!" Louis yelled as he sat down opposite Harry who just glared back at him and turned to face Niall instead. 

"I can if I want to" Harry muttered, forgetting the fact that Louis was an alpha and that he would be able to pick up what he said immediately. 

"Okay you can but you can't ignore what I said. I know its all shocking but you are nearly 20, Harry. This is the time when you find your mate" Louis explained. slamming his hands down on the table, finally getting Harry's eyes on himself. 

"You haven't found your mate yet" Harry snapped. 

"Yeah well, I can't just go looking for my mate. It doesn't work like that. You find you mate when you are supposed to" Louis replied. His voice rough and deep due to the lump that was forming in his throat. Louis blinked and tried to shake off Liam's smile that was flashing in his head. 

"Liam can't be my mate! I am not even gay" Harry snapped again. Louis sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. Harry didn't know how lucky he was.

"Guys, shut up. Just close this conversation here. I can hear Zayn, Ian and Liam walking up the stairs" Niall interrupted. Just as he had finished talking, the door had burst open and in came Ian, followed by Liam and Zayn. 

"So boys I am sure you guys want to know why you are here!" He said as he clapped his hands together in an excited manner and sat down on his chair. 

"Paul mentioned it to us on the way to here" Niall replied, with a grin. Now that they focused on why they were actually here, none of them could stop smiling. 

"Oh great, so the third album guys?" Ian gave them all a small smile as the boys high fived each other and cheered. 

"When do we start?" Louis asked.

"Next week" Ian replied. "I just want you guys to start thinking about the sound you guys want the album to be"

"Okay" 

***

"Liam, we are here to celebrate not sit around and watch people glue their mouth to someone else's" Niall said as he pushed a drink towards Liam who shrugged him off.

"I am not in the mood, Ni" Liam sighed. 

Niall sighed as he glanced at Liam, something was obviously bothering him. He turned to face the bar and watched Louis and Harry chat as they waited for their drinks to come. Zayn was the only one that couldn't make it. 

"It's Zayn, isn't it?" Niall asked suddenly, making Liam squirm uncomfortably. It had to be. 

"It's a band's night out, I don't know why he's not here" Liam sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. 

"Perrie just really needed him" Niall said with a sad smile.

"Does Per know about him? being a werewolf?" Liam asked.

"No, I guess he doesn't trust her enough" Niall laughed just as the two made their way towards the table. 

"There you go Nialler, that's for you. Liam why do you look like your puppy just died?" Louis asked as he sat down next to Liam and wrapped a hand around his shoulder. Liam's face immediately brightened up a little and a smile formed on his face. 

"Nothing Lou" Liam smiled as he leaned in towards Louis. 

"Miss Zee?" Harry asked, Liam nodded into Louis' neck before letting out a small sigh. 

"Do you want to dance?" Louis whispered into Liam's ear, brushing the hair off his face. 

"I didn't know werewolves danced" Liam giggled as he grabbed Louis' hand and let out a nod. 

"Shut up" Louis grinned. He led Liam towards the dance floor and took hold of Liam's hands. Louis pulled Liam unbelievably close to him, making sure the boy was receiving the heat that was radiating from him.

"Thanks" Liam muttered. 

"Anything for you Li. We all just want you to be happy" Louis smiled as he placed a light kiss on Liam's nose. 

All through out the night, Louis tried to ignore the voice that was yelling at him, telling him the exact words everytime. 

Mate.

Mate.

Mate. 

=======================================================

That was probably horrible but I had to get it over with. The start of this chapter was written like a week ago and then it stayed in my work till today since I have been so busy. 

Honestly, I don't have time for anything but for once I finally have a social life. 

School's getting better now, bearable, probably because of my crush. That's all I look forward to everyday. :/

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x