III.

hey :)

Just wanna say, sorry if this story's all over the place. I haven't yet planned its chapters out and stuff and so I am just writing at the top of my head.

L.f.D

My lips are saying goodbye

My eyes are finally dry

Chapter 3

Enjoy! 

===================================================

"Come on Liam! We're sorry" Louis pleaded as he followed the brown eyed boy outside, half way through wearing his trousers.

"I don't care. I am not going to talk to either of you till you actually tell what you guys are hiding. If you guys can't trust me enough and why are you worked up about me not talking to you?" Liam snapped as he grabbed his ear pieace from Paul and sat down on the couch. 

"But you have to understand when we say that its for your own good!" Louis explained as he sat down next to Liam.

"Why should I?" Liam snapped again, glaring at Louis who had his head down.

"Because we love you" Louis tried with a gentle smile. Liam's eyes softened for a minute before they turned cold and hard again.

"Doesn't really seem like it" Liam mumbled.

"Come on Liam. Please!" Louis pleaded as the other boys entered the room, dressed for the concert.

Louis gave all the boys a look that clearly said that Liam was not going to talk or listen to any of them. The others sighed as they sat down.

But before any one could say anything or do anything Paul had came in telling them that they were on in a few minutes.

The boys knew that concert would some how cheer Liam up, it always that. All five of them loved touring and concerts.

However, through out the whole concert Liam kept himself away from the boys and their jokes. During twitter questions he only answered with a single word and nothing else. The other boys were sure even the fans will notice that something was wrong.

Zayn had even gone and hugged Liam from behind but the younger boy had stayed rigid and had ignored him.

After the concert all the four boys had changed were sitting in their dressing room waiting for Paul to come and take them to their tour bus, Louis knew he had to do this.

"We're going to tell you" He said

All the four boys snapped up and watched him curiously, a confused look on their face.

"Wh-"

"No Louis, you can't!" Zayn said once he caught on to what he was actually talking about.

"I have to" Louis sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Liam asked as he stared between Louis and Zayn.

"You wanted to know what we were hiding right?" Louis asked and Liam let out a quick nod.

"Then we are going to tell you" Niall ended. They might as well help Louis now.

"Oh okay" Liam said as he now paid the boys his full attention.

"You tell him Harry"

"We're werewolves"

===================================================

CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry it's short but had to end here.

L.f.D

My lips are saying goodbye

My eyes are finally dry

 VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x