XIII.

hey guys :)

Really sorry for the wait. Did anyone watch the video for SOML? VEVO accidently leaked it yesterday. I am totally in love with it. It's perfection. 

And I have a new story up called "A Submissive" so check it out? It's Ziam/Lilo

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 13

Enjoy :)

================================

Zayn was caught off gaurd by Liam's words. Honestly, that was the last thing Zayn expected Liam to say. He could feel how nervous the boy was as he looked down and fiddled with his fingers, his teeth biting into his lip. 

Zayn wanted nothing more than to kiss him, but he knew that if he did Louis would personally come and kill him in his sleep. Zayn wasn't blind, he knew that Louis was crazy about the boy in front of him. They all were.

But Zayn didn't want to upset Liam. 

Liam was already sad enough. 

Liam sighed and was about to get out of his bed when Zayn caught his arm. That immediately made Liam stop and fall back into the bed, half on Zayn's lap. Liam's eyes were wide as he turned to face Zayn who just smiled. 

"I can do that for you, Li" Zayn whispered as he placed his palm against Liam's hot, rosy cheek and slowly pulled the boy forward. Liam's hand curled tightly on Zayn's tigh as he stared from his lips to his eyes. 

"Now" Liam breathed out. 

Zayn didn't need telling twice as he leaned forward and met Liam half way through. Their lips met softly and molded together perfectly, so perfectly that Liam couldn't help but let out a moan. Zayn was gentle kisser, nothing like Liam expected but only better. 

Liam's other hand was flat against Zayn's neck as he slowly pushed the boy away due to the lack of air. 

"Can we not talk about this, now?" Liam asked, quietly. He just wanted to end this here. He knew they needed to talk but that can happen later, right?

"Of course, anything you want" Zayn replied. 

"LIAM! ZAYN! ARE YOU GOING TO COME OUT OR WHAT?" Louis yelled through the door, making the two boys laugh slightly. 

Zayn walked to the door and unlocked it, walking outside to find all the boys standing near their door. Liam followed behind him, his cheeks still red from what had just happened. Zayn was just about say something when Louis suddenly walked closer to Liam and sniffed him. 

"Why do reek of Zayn?" He asked, frowning. 

"What?" Liam asked as he stared at Louis like he was going mad.

"I can smell Zayn on you" Louis hissed, glaring at Zayn who tried hiding behind Harry. 

"Lou, he's standing next to me and he's arm is touching mine. Obviously you are going to smell him on me" Louis said as he rolled his eyes, he didn't see the big deal here. 

"Fuck you" Louis gritted, aiming his words at Zayn as he stormed out of the living room and up the stairs to his room. 

"Mate you messed up" Harry muttered as he turned to look at Zayn.

"Can anyone tell me what this is about? I am confused as hell so you know, you might want to not make me confuse" Liam said. 

"You should go and talk to Louis" Zayn simply answered. Liam nodded and walked out of the living room, following the stair up to Louis' room. He decided not to knock on his door as Louis would tell him to go away, anyway. 

"Lou, are you okay?" Liam asked as he walked inside his dark room. He could make out Louis' figure standing near the window, his arms folded over his chest. 

"Why?" Louis asked.

"Why what?" 

"Why did you kiss him?" Louis asked as he turned around and looked at Liam who was looking back at him with shocked eyes. 

"H-ho-o-"

"I am an alpha, Liam. I can tell exactly where he touched you and it wasn't just on the arm" Louis said as he rolled his eyes and brushed past Liam. 

Why did Liam want to crawl inside a tunnel and hide there forever? Why did he feel so guilty right there? Why did he feel like he was hurting, Louis? He had no idea why kissing Zayn was making Louis act like this. It was just a small kiss. But why Louis was mad over it.

"So are you going to answer me?" Louis asked. 

"What does it have to do with you?" Liam asked before he could stop himself. He hadn't meant to say that but it just slipped out. 

"It does" Louis just answered. 

"Why?" 

"Don't ask silly questions, Liam." Louis said. Louis didn't know how he ended up in this situation. All he remembers is feeling hurt and pain one second and the next anger. Just because Zayn kissed Liam. 

"I am not asking silly questions. You are! Why are does it bother you, that Zayn and I kissed?" Liam said as he walked towards Louis. 

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" 

================================

hope that made up for last chapter's cliffhanger. both Ziam and Lilo. hehe. don't worry, the other bromances would be here soon;)

that's all. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x

Surprise! ╪ lirry.ziam.lilo.niamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें