XIX.

sorry for the late update.

here's chapter 18 (carries on from chapter 17)

==================

"Fuck you, I hate surprises" Liam mumbled as he turned the radio on and ignored the smirk that Louis shot in his way. 

"Have you ever though about having car sex?" Louis asked, making Liam slip down his seat and blush deep red. Liam refused to meet Louis' eyes even though he knew that the boy was staring at him with dark eyes. 

"Shut up, Louis" Liam mumbled and he placed his hands on his cheeks, hoping that it was reduce the redness on his cheeks. 

"Answer my question" Louis replied softly. Liam was about to look at Louis when he froze when he felt Louis' warm hand press flat against his thigh, slowly moving up. As Liam bit his lip and looked up, he could see Louis smirking. 

"Stop teasing you idiot" Liam said as he pushed Louis' hand away from his thigh before it could move up any higher. 

He could already feel his stomach tightening and his cock hardening. 

And he knew that Louis knew that because he smirk just kept on growning every time he took a glance at Liam's face. 

Louis stopped the car, parking it on the side of the road before he turned to face Liam. Liam frowned at him but he soon blushed when he felt Louis pull him closer. Louis' hand pressed against the nape of his neck and he pulled Liam up all the way to his lips before he slowly molded their lips together, taking away Liam's breath. 

The kiss was nothing like how it started off. It was slow and soft at first but once Louis got the feel of Liam's lips against his own he couldn't no longer hold himself back. He couldn't help but push Liam back against the door and leaned over to his seat, pushing himself flush against Liam. 

"F-Fuck Louis, we are in a freaking car" Liam whispered against his lips before Louis attached their lips back together. He wanted Liam to melt into him. Louis couldn't explain the desire he felt for Liam right there and then. It was like he couldn't let go off Liam no matter how hard he tried. 

"W-Wanna fuck you Li" Louis mumbled against Liam forehead. It was out before he could stop himself. Liam stared up at him with wide eyes and let out a small whimper. 

"Not yet, not now" Liam whispered back as he pushed Louis off him. Louis nodded and backed off, sitting back into the passenger seat. His eyes not daring to look away from Liam's breathless face, his cheeks red and lips bruised and ruined. 

They both sorted their clothes out and Louis started driving again because they still have that date to go on. The sexual tension in the air is slightly less than before and Louis doesn't make anymore sexual comments. 

"So where are you taking me?" Liam asked again after a minute or two. 

"You will find out in a minute" Louis replied as he grabbed Liam's hand. Liam slotted their hands together and smiled to himself. 

After five minutes Louis parks outside the ice rink and turns to Liam, who gives him a grin in return. 

"Is this okay?" Louis asked.

"Perfect"

Louis has everything ready and all they have to do is change into their skating shoes before there were standing in the ice rink, well Liam was anyway. 

"I don't think I can come in" Louis mumbled as he stared at the frozen ice in front of him. He is leaning againt the wall while Liam is standing inside the rink, watching him with a playful smile. 

"Stop being a baby, Lou!" Liam replied as he offered Louis his hand. 

"I am not acting like a baby. I will show you" Louis replied as he grabbed Liam's hand and stepped into the ice rink. Liam giggled as Louis held onto his hand tightly. Surprisely he made it all around the rink without falling over. 

Liam was just about to say something to Louis when Louis tugged at his hand and pulled him towards him. 

Liam hit Louis' chest with a force has Louis had pulled him with way too much force. Liam sent them both flying back to the floor, Louis going first and then Liam following on top off him with a small groan. 

"And I thought I would be the one to make you fall" Louis chuckled and Liam glared at him. 

"Not my fault that you pulled me so hard" Liam snapped and he placed his elbows on Louis' chest. They both were very aware of the fact that they were in the middle of an icing rink but none of them wanted to get up. 

"Are you finally admitting that fact that I am the stronger one?" Louis smriked up at Liam. 

"Nope" Liam said as he placed a small kiss to Louis' lips. 

"Fuck you, Payne" 

"One day, you can" Liam replied, laughing at his own words. Louis stared up at Liam with adoration in his eyes. Right now, there was no other place he'd rather be in. He wanted to be here forever, with Liam in his arms. 

"I love you" Louis whispered, snapping Liam out of his thoughts. 

"Love you too" 

==================

So there you go that was the Lilo date...hope that was good enough. The next two chapters will have the ziam date...FUN!

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE [ 35+ ]

COMMENT [ 8+ ]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x