XX.

I am so sorry for the late update. I know I always leave this story till the end but now that I deleted a few of my stories, I probably have time to update this twice a week or something so yeah. 

anyways, here's chapter 20!

============

Day 2- Zayn

Zayn doesn't wake Liam up (unlike Louis, who had dragged him out of bed) instead he gets into bed with Liam, pulls him closer and then goes back to sleep. When Liam wakes up he's half laying on Zayn's chest with Zayn's arm trapping him down on the bed. 

Liam slowly lifts Zayn's hand up in order to get out of bed but Zayn stirs and just tightens his hold down on Liam who laughs and rolls his eyes, poking Zayn's cheek. 

"I know you are awake, silly" Liam mumbled as he moved closer to Zayn, who refused to open his eyes but was smiling anyway. Liam had to resist the temptation of running his fingers through Zayn's hair; all fluffy and soft looking. He liked it like that; when it was down as a fringe, it made Zayn look younger. 

Liam finally gives into the urge, pushes his hand smoothly into Zayn's hair and lets out a small sigh. 

"Are you just going to admire my hair?" Zayn asked, popping one of ohis eyes open and frowing up at Liam, who laughs yet again. 

"What else do you want me to admire?" Liam asked, with a small frown. Zayn gives him a cheeky grin and flips the two of them around, elbow pressed against the side of Liam's head as he hovered over him. 

"I don't know you tell me" Zayn said, as he licked his lips, his eyes locking with Liam's. 

"Just fucking kiss me" Liam demanded softly as he pulled Zayn down, his lips slotting perfectly between Zayn's. He was greeted by Zayn's soft, gentle lips and Liam clearly remembers their first kiss, and even though this kiss is a bit more sloppy and urgent. This kiss was just as gentle as the one shared before.

Zayn's hand are flat against Liam's hot, flushed cheek and he is deepening the kiss as much as he can, kissing Liam effortlessly; And Liam's trying hard not to giggle into Zayn's mouth because his stubble is constantly brushing against Liam's cheeks, tickling him. 

"Best start to the day ever" Zayn mumbled into Liam's mouth. 

"Yeah?" Liam questioned, raising an eyebrow up at him. Zayn frowned but leans down to place a soft, lingering kiss to his lips. 

"I want to wake up like this everyday" Zayn whispered. 

"With me?" Liam asked. 

"Of course with you"

"Not with Perrie?" That question slips out of Liam's mouth before he could stop himself but he doesn't really regret asking it, not even when a look of guilt passes through Zayn.

"Not even with her" Zayn admit, his looks into Liam's eyes but Liam knows he's not just looking into his eyes, he was looking deep inside. Liam's always did find Zayn's stares beyond intense. 

"Are you still with her?" Liam asked quietly, he needed to know this because he Zayn was still with. Liam knew he wouldn't be able to care this on. He was helping Zayn cheat on her and as much as he hated her, he could never do that to Perrie. 

"Do you want the truth?" Zayn asked as he rolled off Liam, they both sat up on the bed, facing each other. Liam tried hard to frown too much over the matter and nodded slowly, letting Zayn know that he wanted the truth. 

"I don't want our relationship to start off with lies" Liam stated softly.

"Well, I broke up with her right after we shared our first kiss, I realized who I wanted" Zayn gave Liam a soft smile at that, "You. Just you"

Liam pounced at Zayn as soon as the words were out of his mouth, smashing their lips together roughly. Zayn let Liam take control of the kiss for once, wrapping an arm around his waist to keep him steady on his lap as Liam's arms hooked tightly around his neck, pulling Zayn closer. 

It wasn't one of those gentle soft kisses they had shared before; it was urgent and demanding and it was definitely testing Zayn's self control (which was never very good when it came to Liam). He was desperately fighting against his inner wolf, not wanting to hurt Liam one bit.

"Fuck Zee, I can feel you holding back. Just...just let go" Liam mumbled into his mouth before he leaned down to suck at Zayn's neck, biting hard and then licking up to smoothen the burn. And Zayn never had anyone who made him feel like this; feel so weak and over taken. 

"Just afraid of hurting you" Zayn whimpered as pushed his hands into Liam's soft, messy hair; tangling it up even more. 

"I trust you. Just let loose" 

"Don't. Don't say that because I might just take you right here and right now, fuck you the way I always wanted to" 

========================

yeah...so that was the first part of the ziam date thing so yeah, hope that was okay :)

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN/FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x

MERRY CHRISTMAS, you all!