XXII.

Day 3 - Niall

"So?" Liam started as he entered the kitchen; where everyone except Niall and Zayn were present. So just Louis and Harry were there in other words. Which wasn't a complete surprise since Niall and Zayn were the ones who loved their sleep the most. And Zayn and Liam had returned home pretty late last night. 

"Morning Li" Harry greeted, leaning over the counter to place a light kiss on Liam's nose and Liam flushed red, remembering that Harry was the one he still had to share a first kiss with. 

"How's it going, babe?" Louis followed, sending him a wink that Liam replied to with a smirk. 

"So what's the plan for today?" Liam asked as he took a seat at the counter. 

He didn't who was going to be taking him out today as they hadn't told him but it had to be either Harry or Niall. Neither of them had dropped by his bedroom this morning so he didn't exactly know what was going on. 

What if - who ever it was supposed to be - decided not to bother with this day?

What if-

"Oh SHIT!" Liam turned around in his seat to find Niall rushing down the stair and without even daring to look towards the kitchen, he stormed right across the living room leaving three pairs of eyes staring at him worriedly. 

"Did he just walk pass the kitchen?"

"And not even look inside?" Harry finished off with a slight frown.

"Wonder what's up with him" Liam mumbled as he turned back in his seat. Not a minute after he had done, Niall stormed in to the kitchen; forehead creased together in a frown and eyes wide. 

"Where the fuck is Liam?" Niall snapped as he stared at Louis and Harry  who shared a look before they pointed towards counter where Liam sat biting the inside of his lip to keep himself from laughing. 

"Ni, you okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah fine, my fucking alarm didn't ring and you know, slept in. I was supposed to make you breakfast in bed, Li" Niall said as he walked over to Liam and pulled him for a kiss. Liam kissed back gently letting out a small gasp when Niall licked his bottom lip, deepening the kiss. 

So It was Niall's day. 

"Hey!" Louis snapped, pulled Niall off Liam quickly. Harry was staring at Liam before Liam let out a small laugh and Harry couldn't help but join in. 

"Fine, I'll take him inside with me" Niall huffed as he laced his hand through Liam's and pulled him up. 

"Bye lads" Liam said, a cheeky grin tugging at his lips and he followed Liam inside. 

"Oh remember this house needs to be empty within the next hour and if Malik doesn't wake up, drag him outside" Niall yelled as he pushed the door to his room open and pulled Liam in. 

His room definitely looked different than it did before as Niall had to get it renovated after trashing down half of it. But now the room seem to represent Niall more with the blue walls and the multiple guitar stand and a few foot ball posters. 

Liam liked it. 

"I am sorry" Niall whispered as he pulled Liam close to him. Liam frowned, arms wrapping around Niall's tiny waist - really, Liam still had a hard time understanding how Niall was a werewolf. 

"For what?" He asked. 

"For sleeping in. This was supposed to be our special day and I kind of ruined it by sleeping in, didn't I?" Niall said, forehead pressing against my shoulder.

"No, you didn't. We still have loads of time to make it special" Liam whispered as he pulled Niall off his shoulder and then kissed him. Niall being the desperate person he is (but only when it comes to Liam) pulled Liam in closer and kissed him harder; lips clashing against each other as they tried to find a comfortable position to help the kiss more sync. 

Niall was the one to finally break away; lips rosy red (his cheeks almost the same colour as his lips) and breathing heavily. 

"You are a great kisser" 

"Yeah?" Liam asked.

"Yes, so fucking good. It actually drives me crazy"

"How crazy?"

"You don't want to know, babe" Niall smirked and he pressed another lingering kiss to Liam's lips, sucking on his bottom lip ever so gently and maybe Liam finally understood what Niall meant when he said "drives me crazy".

Because right then and there, Niall was the one driving him crazy. 

"I love you" Liam whispered, biting the inside of his lip as he looked up at Niall through his lashed and ran a hand through his hair. 

"Really?"

"Really" Liam admitted. 

"Well, I love you too" Niall answered. 

==========

It was a bit short...so yeah...but hope it was okay. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

:)

x