XIV.

:))) No cliffhangers this time, promise.

======================

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" 

Liam didn't get long to take in those words and process it all because Louis' hands slammed him against the door and instantly their lips meant. Liam groaned right into Louis' mouth, his hands going straight to Louis' back and his fingertips digging into the skin. Louis' hands were pinned against the door as he kissed Liam only calming down when he felt Liam return the kiss. 

Heated. That was the only word that could be used to describe the air and their kiss. Liam didn't get to properly feel Louis' lips and feel them, he was lost into the kiss and his mind was blank. This was nothing like it was Zayn. It was different but none of them were better. 

Louis' insides were burning, there was a fire inside of him. A fire that wanted Liam to burn inside of him, melt into him. 

"God, I fucking love you" Louis muttered into Liam's mouth, making the younger boy whimper back and join their lips together again. 

"Louis, I-" Liam started, his eyes wide and round and he played with the hem of Louis' shirt silently. He didn't know what to say. He wasn't in love with Louis but he liked him a lot. Liam didn't know how to say this without hurting Louis' feelings. 

"I know what you are going to say and it's fine" Louis answered with a small smile. 

"But-"

"Liam there is something you need to know" Louis started as he pulled away from Liam, making shiver as the cold air got to him. 

"And what is it?" Liam asked as he bit his lip. 

"With all the boys. They need to know as well" Louis said as he grabbed Liam's hand and dragged him downstairs where all the boys were sitting, watching a movie. Their attention instantly turned to Louis and Liam when they say them come into the living room. 

"All okay?" Harry asked as he frowned. 

"Yeah, we just need to talk" Louis said as he took the remote and switched the TV off. He was finding serious really hard right, all he wanted to do was fly whilst thinking about Liam's lips. He could still feel Liam's lips against his own. 

"So?" Niall said as he sat up right and stared from Louis to Liam. He raised his eyebrows up at Liam who just shrugged back at him. 

"We need to talk about us and Liam" Louis started off slowly, his eyes lingering on Harry before they moved back to Liam who shuffled awkwardly on the sofa. All eyes were on him. "We already know that Harry is his mate" 

"Wait what? What do mean Harry is my mate? Aren't you all my mates?" Liam spoke as he looked around at the boys. 

"He doesn't mean the mate as in friends" Niall informed him, laughing slightly. 

"Oh" 

"All Werewolves have mates. It like soul mates. Whoever is their mate, is the person they are willing to spend their life with. That's how it works with us. Our wolves choose the person we marry, love and be with for the rest of our life" Zayn explained,hoping that the description he gave Liam made sense.

"...So I am Harry's mate?" Liam asked, suddenly avoiding Harry's eyes. Harry's wolf choose him to be with Harry for the rest of his life?

"Yes and not just Harry's" Louis replied, as he looked down at his hands. He already told Liam he loved him, this shouldn't be any harder than that, "Also Zayn's, Niall's and Mine"

Niall immediately jumped up at that, glaring at Louis with a dealthy glint in his eyes.

"What the fuck are you on about" Niall hissed. As far as he knew, he had no feelings for Liam. He didn't feel his wolf growling in desire for Liam. And so Liam wasn't his mate. 

"Niall, you know the truth. Can't you feel it, Liam is you mate!" Louis exclaimed. All the other three boys stared between them. Liam didn't know how to take the news, he had four werewolves as mates. How are you suppose to take that in?

"HE IS NOT MY MATE!" Niall yelled, slamming hands down on the table. 

"Niall..." Liam said quietly, he didn't want Niall to get angry. That was the worse thing ever, he hated it when Niall got angry. It took them ages to calm him back down. 

"Shut up Liam, don't even get involved" Niall hissed as he turned to look at Liam. 

"Hey! Don't need to talk to Liam like that. He was just trying help" Harry said as he glared at Niall who just let out a angry sigh before he walked out of the room. 

"What's the hell has gotten into him?" Louis asked as he sat back down. 

"I just hope he is okay" Liam mumbled. 

Niall hardly ever got angry and when he did it was the worse. They would take ages just go and talk to him and calm him down. He had the worse temper after Louis but Louis calmed down quicker than anyone. Niall didn't. 

"Can we close this conversation here?" Zayn asked. 

"Yes please" Harry agreed. 

"We can but you just can't just run away from the truth. Liam is our mate and we need to talk about it. This is not something just simple. It will change the whole band" Louis said, his eyes were locked with Liam who refused to look away. 

"I am going to research on this, then" Liam said as he stood up and walked out of the room. 

"I need some sleep" Harry muttered. 

================================

So finallly the big news are out (I think they will big news anyway). Liam is their mate. Niall didn't take it well...I smell some Niam, hehe ;)

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x