XVI.

Singing along to Better Than Words while writing this so I apologise for any typos. 

Here's Chapter 16 :)

===========================

"I was just pacing around and the next I know I am changing and trashing the whole room...I swear I didn't mean to" Niall said as he frowned at the ground. 

He didn't know what had happened, he never lost control like that before. He never changed before like that. He only changed on full moons. 

"Hey, let's get you out of here first" Liam whispered as he grabbed Niall's hand and carefully pulled the boy of the his room. As soon as Niall was out of his dark, ruined room, he let out a small sigh in relief, finally able to breathe properly. 

Liam lead Niall to the couch and they both sat down, Niall instantly moving closer to Liam. 

"I am sorry" Niall whispered.

To be honest, Niall didn't know what he was apologising for. Whether it was for what he did today or was it for what he said to him the other day. Maybe it was for both. 

"It's okay but Lou's going to kill you, you know" Liam replied with a small chuckle, bring a small smile to Niall's face. 

"He loves me too much to do that" 

"So what were you think about when you turned?" Liam asked and Niall pulled away from him slowly. Niall's cheek instantly went red at Liam's question and Liam frowned. What was Niall thinking about?

"Oh you know just...stuff" Niall said, his cheeks turning a shade of darker red. 

"Niall..."

"Okay fine! I am telling you" 

"Thank you" Liam sighed. 

"You and the boys...oh gosh, this is going to sound really weird but I was think about you and the boys. And I got angry because I don't want to share you with them" Niall started, sighing angrily and a frown forming on his face as he stared at Liam who stared right back at him. 

"But I thought you said...you didn't want me to be your mate" Liam whispered. 

"I was angry and it was all too much to take it! You weren't just my mate and I lost it because I can't share you, Liam. It's just something I can't do" Niall said as he grabbed Liam's hands and pulled the brown eyed boy closer to him. 

"But Niall...I am their mate too. It's not their fault" Liam said as he brushed his thumb along Niall's palm. 

"I know, but I thought that I would never get a chance with you" Niall replied, glaring at the floor.

Liam smiled at the sight in front of him. This was the first he had seen Niall so angry, fustrated and stressed. It wasn't something he got to see very often. 

"Ni, kiss me" Liam said, a small laugh escaping his lips when he saw Niall's eyes widen as the blonde boy looked up at Liam and stared at him. "Just do it"

"What? Like really?" Niall asked.

"No...YES! Duh" 

Right after the words left Liam's mouth, he was met by Niall's soft yet rough lips. Niall kissed him with a such a force that Liam fell back against the couch, his hands reaching out to wrap around Niall's sides and hold him in place so that they would fall off the couch. 

Niall's lips were different from both Louis' and Zayn's and so were his kiss. They were soft yet rough at the same time and Liam had a hard time trying to actually figure out the texture of Niall's lips. His kiss was almost desperate but sweet at the same time. 

Niall ran his fingers through Liam's hair, making the boy moan silently. 

They only pulled away when they were in a deperate need of air from the lack of oxygen. 

"Wow" Niall whispered as he left a small peck on the corner of Liam's lips, making the other boy blush slightly.

"It was amazing" Liam whispered, pulling Niall closer to him. 

"Been waiting to do that since ages" Niall whispered against Liam's lip, pressing his forehead against the other boys. 

"Are you still angry?" Liam asked as he cupped Niall's warm cheeks. Niall chuckled and shook his head, hiding his face in Liam's neck. 

"Nope" He whispered. 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

That was just horrible...ughh...so sorry guys! But thank you all for 10k votes! you all are amazing.

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x