He's going insane?

Harry's P.O.V

I saw niall jump out of his seat which has made my Lou jump aswell because he got scared. louis is so cute that's all I can say!

"Niall are you ok" I ask

"yeah.. I ju .. just feel a little sick"

The whole class was staring at him, I guess waiting for his next move. For some reason to me niall look as if he saw a ghost. His face was so pale I really thought he was going to be sick if someone tried to help him up. He kept looking striaght ahead of him but I didn't know what he was looking at.

"niall, do you need some help up I can take you to the nurse?" my Lou said

"n..n..no its ok.." as niall just sat there and my Lou looked really worried.

That's when niall decided to get up and walked out of the class room. He kept looking back at his desk like Someone was right there.

"baby, do you think niall is ok?" Lou said to me

I looked at his eyes and I can tell he was worried. the class went on like normal like they didn't even care he had walked out.

"yes baby he might just be sick we will check on him later ok?" I ask ad I pecked his lips softly.

He smiled then he intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled back at him but I was really worried about niall he never acted like that before, maybe he ate something bad this morning.

NIALLS P.O.V.

WHAT IS GOING ON!!! WHAT THE FUCK. I was sitting on the floor and I noticed Harry and Lou staring at me. He was right there in front of me smiling. Harry and Lou started to ask my questions but I couldn't get them the right answer straight away. I had got up and walked out of my classroom and kept looking back at him before the door slammed behind me.

I stood in the hallway pacing back and forth trying to convince myself that I was still dreaming or that I was just seeing stuff. "That's it I was just seeing st--" when I heard someone leaning against the wall.

When I stopped and turned around he was there, his black leather jacket making noise when it hit the wall. I froze, I didn't know what to do, so I started to walk away as fast as I could which ended up me doing a slight running pace. I turned around to see if he was still there but he wasn't.

I stopped running and ended up in one of the senior hallways. I stood there trying to catch my breath. I was leaning against some of the lockers when I felt a tap on my arm. I flew around and saw him. I ended up in the middle of the hallway frozen in the exact spot. He started to step closer so I turned around and..... boom .... my head hit something... a wall... my focus was becoming hazzy and I felt myself stumbling

"Damn it why did you have to go and do that" I heard a rough voice say

I couldn't stand anymore, that's when I feel to the floor. I heard his foot steps walking to me.

" Wh..at do ...you wa..nt" I could hardly make out. I couldn't hear what he was saying I found myself hearing only some of his words

" I'm .... hear .. for... you"

That's all I could hear from his lips I was staring at so cautious. I felt his hand on my face but I couldn't move. That's when I heard the bell ring.

"ah shit, than..x kid" he said to me

his words were slow and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I heard stumbling feet rushing in the hallways, that's when everything went black.

_________________________________________________________________________

what do u guys think? ?? I hope u guys find it interesting ill update my story when ever I can so please vote and comment :)

I wonder what going to happen to niall ;) please subscribe

until next time my little dragon baby's ;D

Xx Twin#1 Xx