zayn... why

ZAYNS P.O.V.

They are really gone... why me... my whole family dead.. but why..I sat in my room on my bed. I am only twelve and I don't know what to do.. why... please tell me why...

No one cares about me. I can die and they would love it.. wouldn't they.. I don't want to be here. I didn't want to die I wanted the pain to go away.... that's all I wanted them to do was to care.. I live in this foster home because my other family doesn't want me.

... so I ran... as far as I could and hide. I could hear people calling my name but I didn't care. I saw this abondon house it was small but not out in the open so I ran in it. There where many rooms so I just picked one so wouldn't find me. I looked around to find the door to downstairs. i flung the door opened. as hard as i could and it hit something on the other side. I heard them coming so I just ran down the stairs .I saw a locker and went inside of it I sat down and closed the door. I felt the tears run down my face. go away.... Some time went by and I started to feel uneasy..

I found it hard to breathe. And I couldn't open the locker, I was stuck. They would find me wouldn't they? the air became thinner and I found myself really sleepy. I still felt the warm tears fall. If I fall asleep they will be here when I wake up right? they have to be. Please... I don't want to be left in here. please someone find me...

I couldn't cry anymore.

"ZAYN.. BABY PLEASE ANSWER ME" they are here ... they will find me and help me feel better...

I started to smile I can go to sleep and they will be here when I wake up.

"ZAYN BABY IF YOUR IN HERE PLEASE STAY AWAKE PLEASE DONT BREATHE THIS AIR COVER YOUR MOUTH ZAY-.... PL--SE... Z..N"

They will find me and ill be all better. I hit the locker door to let them know where I was. I was stuck please help me feel better... please ... mommy... daddy...

I heard there foot steps. "Z--N" can I sleep now? please... I shut my eyes.. if I sleep they will be here.. they will be here.. I started to doze off. I heard noises of stuff being thrown around.

"Za---yn"... it was faint but I could hear it. I knocked on the locker once more. I didn't want to stay in here.

"IN HERE!!!" they heard me... they heard me ill be ok.... I saw a slight light of the locker being pulled apart. Anna? she really came.... can I sleep now. I felt myself being pulled out of the locker... my body felt numb. they covered my mouth with a mask. Anna was holding me.

"An-na" I said

"please baby stay with me please..." I felt a tear hit my face it was warm... I couldn't feel anything .... I couldn't speak or move.. can I sleep now... its ok if I sleep... Then anything went black.... everything was gone...

ANNAS P.O.V.

"how is zayn" I ask

"He was last seen in his room.. are you his aunt?"

"yes I am I flew from California.. after I heard the news about my sister..." I felt a tear build up " I cant leave him alone"

They took me to the hallway to his room and told me to wait. I heard screaming.

"SO YOUR GIVING ME AWAY!! zayn yelled. I heard the door open and zayn ran past me with tears in his eyes.

"zayn please don't go" I ask but he was already out the door.

"come on lets find him" they told me. we went running looking for zayn. when I smelled something? I called one of the guys over and pulled me back and ask me to put this mask on. we were standing at this little run down house,looked abandoned.

"toxic air" he said "its caused when the house decays and black mold grows mixes with heat and plumbing issues.

"this house had plumbing issues which made a every family really sick in a short amount of time. the house was off market awhile ago I didn't know black mold was in there as well people who breathe in can die in minutes. that's when were heard a door slam inside the house

"zayn" I said

we both charged in and started to call his name.

"ZAYN .. BABY PLEASE ANSWER ME." "ZAYN BABY IF YOUR IN HERE STAY AWAKE PLEASE DONT BREATHE THIS AIR COVER YOUR MOUTH ZAYN PLEASE! !!ZAYN!!!"

we heard knocking it was coming from down stairs. we both ran down stairs and started to search. the walls started to brake and mold flew everywhere then there was a knock again.

"IN HERE!" one of the guys said.

we pulled open the locker and he was right there it locks from the outside. I pulled zayn out and held his in my arms... he was so cold.. I put a mask on him. he looked at me and started to smile.

"An-na" he called to me

"please baby stay with me please.." I started to cry and tears hit his face. he wouldn't move anymore

"ZAYN PLEASE BABY PLEASE!!!" I held him in my arms and cried

"we have to get out of here" someone said behind me.

I grabbed zayn and carried him out and I was so scared

"zayn baby... I'm so sorry"

ZAYNS P.O.V.

she was holding me. screaming at me. why couldn't I move. she was crying. and I was watching her hold me. but how. she started to leave but I couldn't leave with my body why.

"hello" I heard "we are the council and you did a very bad thing."

"I did?"

"you killed yourself.. and that's really bad you tried to run a hide and killed yourself."

"but I ... didn't mean to I just didn't want a stranger to take me.. why"

"very bad..zayn." they said with a smile they took me and told me I was dead and I couldn't do anything..

"you can grant peoples whishes now.. for anyone and anything.. but be warned sadness will come.."

They grabbed my hand and sent me to my first person.. they told me what the person wants and what the rules are

"you cant stay with someone to long.. no matter what they will forget about you day by day. until they forget even if they dont make a wish. "

"and when someone gets what they want they will forget about you."

And that's how it went I went from person to person... no one cared... I'm all alone forever...

_________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter made me sad just by wrighting this T^T OH WHO AM I SAYING MY LITTLE MUFFINS I CRIED MY EYES OU--... shhhh u heard nothing.. I promise the next chapter will be better no lies

I hope you guys will continue to read please subscribe an vote

but anyways until next time my Teddy bears

Xx Twin#1 Xx