The bathroom...

NIALLS P.O.V. (Ps zayn is 17 not 18)

I haven't seen him around for awhile. He seemed really weird after I told him no. I'm just chilling at the pool with Harry and Louis. I haven't got in yet but we didn't decide to get in until late tonight. Harry invited me to stay over and it seemed like a good idea his mom made the best dinner and she always treats me like her own... it felt nice.

its like 9:00 o'clock at night and Harry and Lou just jumped in. As for me I just went around the edge of the pool and put my hands in and made the water flow through my fingers. I wonder where he is? he couldn't have left could he? blah... so many questions. I stare at Louis and he seemed to be getting a lot better from his acceident... yeah I said it. two years ago Lou got in a really bad car acceident, we thought we were going to lose him.

I think that's when I could tell Harry was in love with him but I didn't say anything. I know that I'm curious because girls never interested me but guys did. I have never been with a guy yeah I done this and that but never slept with a guy. And all those dreams about zayn... damn..

Ever since then he has to go to the doctor because during that time he lost his memory. he was able to remember me and Harry and everything we went through just little things like what his name was and his birthday. Every once in awhile he would forget where things are and what day is it but he never forgot us.

"hey niall" I was snapped from my thoughts to see Lou talking to.me while Harry grabbed his waist so they could float around together.

"what you thinking about" he asked

".. um nothing, you guys seem tierd" I said with a smile

Lou grabbed Harry's hand to make sure he was still awake.

"Boo, are you awake"

"hmmm...y-eah I'm I'm awake."

"come on boo lets go inside, are you coming in to niall" he turned to me

"yeah ill be in a minute" I said to him

They both walked inside I had watched how Lou put a towel around Harry and then kissed his forhead. Harry's mom lets Lou say the night all the time she trust them. Harry cuddled up to Lou's hug he had gave him then they both left my sight and head for his bed room. his mom just left for work because she owns her own club so she runs it during the night and comes home in the morning.

it was about one o'clock now and I was still by the pool but know I was sitting on the edge with my feet in. It was cold and I had woken up a little more then what I already was.

"..hey.." it startled me but when I turned around zayn was laying down on the ground with his hands behind his his head like a pillow.

"long time no see" I said

"what you miss me" I saw him smirk to his own comment. I laughed a short laugh and everything went silent. I guess we were both thinking...deep in thought... I got out of the pool and was about to walk inside but zayn didn't move an inch.

"come on or are you just going to lay there all night"

"there's a problem"

"which is?" I asked

"there is this amazing force that doesn't allow me to get up by myself"

"gravity" I said with a smirk

"nope.... laziness" he said laughing. And I couldn't help but laugh either.He got up after that and walked In with me. I checked on Harry and Lou and they both were passed out holding eachother in there arms.And me and zayn just ended up talking while I made some food.