OH BOY ;)

*I REPEAT THIS IS A BOYXBOY CHAPTER... if you like to read then continue and enjoy this is just and extra chapter I wanted to do if you don't like? ? THEN WHY DID YOU START READING :) ENJOY! !!*

(RATED R) O.O

DEVINS P.O.V.

Its been about a year since everything has happened and me and Liam decided to move in together. There isn't any school right now since we are just getting out for summer break. we both got part time jobs but Liam kept telling me I didn't need to because his uncle owns the house so the rent is barely anything. I still wanted to help so I got one anyway and Liam was tricky about it at first but then Agreed. Liam is on his way home from his job and we both get today and tommorrow off.

"bbbbbaaaaabbbbbyy" Liam said coming through the front door. I came out of the kitchen and greeted him.

"you ok babe?"

"yeah I just miss you" I saw Liams look in his eyes "come here please?"

"you gotta catch me first"

"challenge. accepted " I saw Liam drop all of his stuff and leap toward me.

"come on big boy only if you can! !"

I ran in the bedroom and Liam wrapped his arms around me and quickly turned me around and gave me a kiss.

"gotcha" his words were sweet but simple. we quickly began to kiss again and I started to walk backward until we fell on our bed. we were both tugging at eachothers shirts to find away to get them off without breaking our kissing so much. I had a button up shirt so I could tell I would have to fix them tommorow. Liam started to kiss my neck and bite it. I let out a little moan, trying to hold.

"don't hold back. I love your sweet moans. you know why." by this point he had me pushed up against the wall getting the rest of his shirts off.

"why"

"because I'm the one who causes them" she grabbed the arch of my back. his hand was cold while unzipping my pants and biting my neck. I was going crazy with pleasure. we both found our way to our bed in nothing but boxers. he started to kiss down my body but his lips were cold. he pulled down part of my boxers with his teeth.

"don't tease me please baby"

"I'm sorry love " in no time we were completely necked.

"are you ready devin?"

"yeah"

Liam slowly put two fingers inside of me. it was painful at first but it got better and he was able to out more in. I lets out more moans and Liam kept kissing my body

"your beautiful " he told Me ,I was going to speak when I let put a big moan and my hands where all through his hair

"your moans to." before I knew it he began to enter me. I knew what he was doing. this wasn't the first Time he did this in bed. he was trying to make me pay attention to his words so I would barely feel pain even though we have had sex a few times now.

"Li-Liam..."I let out a load moan once he began to move.

"I love you devin."

"I - I love you -too " I kept moaning because of Liam and he kept hitting my sweet spot.

the thrusts were slow at first but the pace began to pick up and I was going crazy. everything was spinning and I couldn't keep my head striaght. he began to bit my neck and thrust into Me at the same time.

"harder..." Liam looked shocked but the way we were laying made him hit my sweet spot everytime. and I think he caught on after a moment or so before.