The hospital

ZAYNS P.O.V.

We haven't talked about the kiss for about a week and its Saturday again. When he got up that morning I was still on a walk and I found out he had gone home to see how everything was doing. I kinda feel bad because I couldn't look at niall in the eyes.. I mean I wasn't embarrassed if that's what your think. I mean I'm zayn I'm never embarrassed about anything. *coughs*

I wanted to talk about the kiss. But I couldn't everytime I would try to talk I would freeze and end up disapearing. ok I admit it.. I'm embarrassed... That was my first kiss.. I knew I liked guy after I turned 16.. I couldn't deny it.. I mean some of them had some really nice asse-.. zayn. stop. focus.. niall.

I don't know how to talk to him about it. And I really want to do it again. I mean he makes me feel so... so ... I can't explain it. I'm so confused on how to tell myself how I feel. It's like counting all of the stats in the sky.. its impossible.

I think I hid how I feel from him. He couldn't possibly know how I feel...but I get the feeling he figured out three days ago..

NIALLS P.O.V.

He is so cute .. I mean when he is embarrsed. I have been wanted to talk about the kiss for a really long time know.. well ever since it happened.. I could tell he wanted to talk about it but everytime his face got all red he left... was I his first kiss? but I feel really weird today like something isn't right.. Today is Lou's doctors appointment.. its just a check up I haven't told zayn but I wonder if the wish worked... I hope it did..

I was sitting at my desk thinking about all sorts of stuff. School let out for two weeks starting yeseterday for a early vacation and I want to spend some of it with zayn.. or most of it.. I could feel my face smile from ear to ear.

"Hey" zayn said.

That's all he said before I jumped up and tripped over my laundry basket and clothes flew everywhere on top on me on the floor and I could here zayn laugh like crazy. I had sat up and started to talk.

"You have to stop doing that!!!! you almost gave me a heart attack lad!" that when I relized I had a sock on my shoulder. I tried to make it seem like it wasnt there but it was taunting me... well as much as a sock can do. I reached for something to help me up and that sock had feel off.

"o my gosh haha I'm sorry but that was funny" he said with a smile

"no that's not!! you almost gave me a heart attack!" I said to him. he was sitting on my bed he would normally do.

I am a tiger.. his lips are my prey.. rawwr..

I had sat back down in my chair and tried to stop thinking about that.

"so what you wanna do today?" he asked me. I was a bit shocked and didn't know what to say. I can bring the Lou thing up know.

" Lou has a doctors appointment today and I want to go and see how he is doing. but after that do you want to go and watch a movie? "

"Lou is alright don't you rember the wish you made for him. and yeah what about the lion king? "

"how does the whole wish thing work? and yeah can we also do finding nemo?"

"yeah and by the time you say I wish its already in process and then I grant them."

"hmm... well do you want to come with me and Lou and Harry? we are leaving soon"

"yeah sounds good" he smiled

*some time later* STILL NIALLS P.O.V.

When we got there we met Lou and Harry. Zayn was acting kinda weird like he was nervous. We sat in the room with Lou when he was called back and started to talk