The hospital visit

ZAYN P.O.V

"NIALL!!! NIALL PLEASE" I tried reaching for him but they forced me to sit down "LET GO OF ME!!" niall was reaching for me but then his hand dropped. I wanted to break down please no! ! .... his pulse went down and his breathing is stopping NO! he said I love you... please you have to wake up ... I want to say it back please....

They put a mask around his face to receive oxygen. he was stable for the moment... I felt the tears fall from my face and I didn't know how to control it .. we pulled in the hospital and when they moved niall.to get him out of the ambulance more blood started to come from his leg. when they made it inside they had to go to surgury and get the bullet out. I was so scared. I tried going inside with them but they wouldn't let me pass and told me to wait in this room where I can see what's happening.

I totally forgot what time it was ... probably late...I need to call Liam. I watched niall. he seemed like a stone just laying there on that table. I decided to call Liam. Anna was standing beside me.

*brrrrriiiinnnggg.....brrrriiinnnnggg*

"hello.."

"Liam.." I tried to speak but I felt more tears fall

"zayn? what's wrong is everything ok? did u get a hold of niall"

"Liam.. there was blood and he wont wake up.. "

"zayn who"

"niall... me and Anna found him and devin... "

"devin? I'm on my way! !!"

"please hurry.."

It will be a couple of minutes until Liam showed up he lives not to far away from the hospital but it feels like forever.

"Zayn!" I turned my head to see Liam he seemed out of breath.

"did you run here? "

"its faster then driving, I'm happy I'm on the basketball team. "

"Liam I'm worried ab--"

"WERE LOSING HIM!!!"

we both turned our heads and I tried opening the door but it wouldn't open...it was locked.

"someone let me in!!" Liam was trying to cool me down

I saw them cut the put that I put on him to start to shock his chest. I felt like my inside were leaving me everytime I heard the thud when he fell back on the table. I slid down the window I went to and was on my nees . I was still tall enough to see him...

"NIALL ...NIALL PLEASE"

I closed my eyes and listed the all the noises. I didn't know what to take in ... then I heard his pulse... I looked up to see niall freaking out. they were pushing him back on the table and telling him it was ok. I felt relief ...Liam came over to me and hugged me.. I started to cry harder ... and he just let me cry to him.. even though I knew he would be alright... I'm still scared..

They moved him to new room and told us he fell asleep..

"are u zayn and laam? "

"its Liam " Liam said

"o--k .. niall right now is in a very weak state and might not remember much "

"wait- remember much" I asked.

"yes the shocks that he had endored may have caused him to forget a lot that's happened the past few hours. he lost a lot of blood because of his wound so he cant move around a lot."

so he doesn't remember me.. I cant tell him I love him... he would think I'm insane...

"but there's a chance he remembers so if you See him today please be careful and do not make him stress ok?" after the doctor said that he left.