Stop it !!! 0_0

NIALLS P.O.V.

** "zayn... stop it.. they will see us" I said to him in the calmist way I could.

"If you be quiet they wont suspect a single thing" he said, with that smile on his face trying to make everything seem it was going his way.

"Has anyone seen niall?" I heard a firmler voice say...Harry! !!

Zayn kept kissing me to keep me quiet. It didnt make a difference because the more he would kiss me the louder i would moan.How did this ended up happening? why was I pushed aganist the wall feeling like zayn was taking me over. We were in my music class and school just let out. and I could still hear Harry and Lou outside the door. We stopped kissing to break for some air. We were so close a magazine couldn't come between us.

"zayn.. what if they come in here" I whispered.I looked at his eyes to see he didn't care because I felt his lips against mine his tongue exploring my mouth. His hands slowly went to my waist as he tried to pull me closer to his. I moaned a little and felt like I was going to die of embarrassment..... my nose started to to feel funny like it was being poked? ***

"Niiiiiaaaallllll" I heard a faint sound of someone calling me. I shot my eyes open and relized I was still in my room and Harry and Lou were next to me bed poking my nose to get me up.

I looked at them and they both stepped back.. they probably heard my mind growl at them for walking me up.

I laid down and cover my head with my blanket and grabbed my cell phone under my pillow to check the time. It was 9:26 in the morning.... I got up to see them to talking to eachother.

"don't you think its kind of early?" I ask them

"Early bird catches the worm" Harry replied and he smiled afterward. "my mum wants to know would you like to come swimming at our house " I shocked for a minute I haven't been over there since school started months ago.

"I LOVED TO" I said jumping on Harry's back. Louis was laughing at how I was acting like a child on Christmas.

"well then hurry up lad" they both laughed and told me

I loved going to Harry's house his mum is the best. she is always nice to me and makes me feel like part of the family. I got off of Harry's back and headed to the bathroom.

"SOOOOO who's zayn " I stopped in My tacks

"huh..." then I rembered my dream I felt my face glow up like a cherry.

"we came in and we heard you say OH STOP IT ZAYN" they said giving me a "Get it" face

"I didn't say that!" I said quicky.We all ended up laughing. When I heard "him"

"so you where dreaming about me" zayn said. he was leaning on Harry and Lous shoulders. I tried to keep my attenetion off of him when he started playing with Harry's hair.

I tried to keep a normal conversation with them. but I guess zayn didn't want that to happen.

"Why not him niall? come on look at those curls! those dimples! cooooommmmmeeeee ooooonnn! " he said while laughing "I wonder what size he has below" zayn said reaching for Harry's shirt...

He couldn't be thinking what i think hes about to do. He couldnt do anything, I mean they didn't even know he was there or could he. That's when I saw him lift part of his shirt up and Harry flinched and turned around.

"What was that" he said

"nothing, must have been your imagination" I said with a smile and he just shrugged it off.