Ray?

ZAYNS P.O.V.

*FLASHBACK*

I am tweleve and I have no idea what the council wants to do with me? They told me to be quiet and just listen. I don't know what to do they told me I was dead.. they were explaining I was going to be sent to people who need help?

"zayn" I looked up to them "remember what I said earlier? about people who need help? well your going to this guy named ray ok?"

"Ray? why"

"because, now go" they pushed me to this door is looked old but slightly new. I opened the door and ended up inside this living room. kind of run down.. and seemed to me rather old school. I noticed a sofa and sat down when I heard someone walk in. I had got scared and ran behind the other sofa. I noticed he cloches but I stay behind there. is that ray? he was a old guy seemed to be in his 50's maybe 60's .

"who's there? don't make me beat you with this cane! I don't care how old I am ill use my kung-fu and whoop ur ass!!" so I decided to.come out to talk to him

"I don't think that would be a good idea might break a hip"

"who said that! !"

"me hello??" I was standing beside him and he still couldn't see me ..

I started to miss my family .. he begain to walk away and thought about how no one would be able to see me .. I thought about Liam.. maybe he can.. I tried walking out the frount door but then stopped when I reliezed I didn't know where I was to find his house..but ik his number!!

I ran to the phone and dialled his number when he picked up I notcied he was crying.. why.. I tried talking but he couldn't here me..

The next couple of days I ended up crying in this closet hoping Ray wouldn't find me.. I reliezed he kept looking at this scrap book and looked really sad.. he never went out always stayed in a some propel came by to check his health but it was like a rountine.

I stayed in the closet and begain the cry again.. ahem I noticed Ray walking to the closet. I flinched when he opened it and looked at me.

"so your the ones that's been crying"

"you-you can see me?" I brushed my tears off

"yeah, but stop ur crying and telling what you doing here!" I flinched because his voice seemed angry.

"what's ur name kid? ?"

"Z-zayn Malik"

"why are you here!?" I started to tear up again

"Idk they sent me here.."

"WHO?"

"i-idk ...." I was crying by this point I didn't know what to do he ended sitting down and talked more calm.

"I'm sorry.. don't cry why did they send u here?"

"they said Im going to be sent to people who need to be helped.. idk I'm sorry.."

"helped?"

He ended up getting up a leaving and I was left there. woke more days pasted and he was more friendly and I noticed he could only see me. we seemed to get along more. he was in his room when I saw this scrap book on the table. so I opened it... there was this lady she was very pretty and her belly was big like there was a baby.

"she was my wife" I flinched because I didn't know he was behind me.

"was she pregnet?"

"yeah.. we both were very happy.. but during labor the baby and her lost there life.. "

"where they go"

"to heaven together"

I could tell he was sad but I didn't know what to say. he ended up walking off again. and the next few days were cold he didn't seem to talk much. I. noticed he was a school teacher. I was never good at school so I started to read them. I noticed when I went through his stuff he would talk to me.

"what grade sere u in kid?"

"fifth grade."

"you like school"

"hate it" he gave me a funny look

"then why are you reading those books."

"idk"

After that converstaion he became my teacher and taught me stuff like I was in school.. I got to know him better and he seemed to get a lot nicer to other people.I noticed school became easier and Ray told me I was really smart. after he taught me some college stuff he told me just to finish reading his teaching books.

I noticed I was with Ray for almost 6 months.. Ray was awesome he was like family ..like my grandpa. but i noticed he started to get sick and rarely left his bed .. I heard some of the nurses talk about he might not last that much longer.. I got sad again and didn't want him to go.I walked in his room and started to talk to him.

"Ray are you ok"

"yeah I'm just old u know? I cant last forever"

"please don't leave.."

"you'll be ok I promise just remember to keep looking forward.. " I noticed there was one of his nurses was in the room with him. and she looked at Ray like he was nuts.

"But I don't have anybody"

"I promise zayn.. you'll be a great kid. and I'm happy you were here with me. you made me see clearer.

"sir are u ok?" the nurse said

"yea maddie I am"

"do u have to go " I said

"be good and don't annoy everybody u hear!" I didn't say anything but I remember starting to cry.. I didn't want him to leave I didn't have anybody else..

"promise zayn?"

"...I ..promise.."

I noticed he laughed a little "good.. just good.. haha.. bye z-ayn.." he slowly stopped moving.. I remember crying and I didn't want to stop...

"you in heaven know right? with your wife and son?..yeah.. bye Ray..

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"zayn! ... zayn!!! wake up! I woke up to see Anna over me I was dawn I could tell by how light it was outside.

"five more minutes!"

"come on you be late for school its your first day back. I mean u don't have to go .. u can wait maybe a week or years..

"I'm going " I said laughing..

"Are you ok zayn I noticed you seem really sad when you were sleeping?"

"yeah.."

"you sure?

"promise"

I layed there remembing my dream.. about the first day I had met Ray.

_________________________________________________________________________________

SOOO?? what you think what you think? huh huh huh what you think

idk know how I did but I wilmpost as fast as I can

please vote!! and subscribe

and if you read this you SHOULD GO CHECK OUT MY ZIALL ONESHOT I made!!!!.its completed please check it out!!!!!

but anyways until next time my frozen ice pops :)

Xx Twin#1 Xx