feeling like life isnt real!

NIALLS P.O.V.

I just standing there staring at him like he was crazy.

"my helper? but in the hallway u said you were here for me"

"haha.. no I said I am here for helping you" he leaned against the window trying to make the tension in the room calm.

"what do u mean" I didn't even have to think but I could tell my face looked confused.

"I'm here for you and only you until you don't want me or you die" he replied

"W-w-wait! until I die?? what is that supossed to mean??!"

"Or until you don't want me" he smiled softly

"I DONT WANT YOU NOW GO AWAY " I screamed at him while I took the pillow I had in my hand and threw it at him... But all he did was take one step to the left and the pillow hit my window.

"I would leave" he yawned "if you were telling the truth"

"I AM TELLING THE TRUTH.. now leave!!" I started to turn around after I said that but he began to speak again. His voice seemed to have life in it which made me feel like i have butterflies.

" you want love, someone to be there for you and never leave, u want a family who cares about you"

"stop" I cut him off . I can hear his foot step come closer to me.

"you want to live, be normal, and have fun, I can do that."

"I said stop it" I turned around to see him behind me. "you don't even know me and you have already come to conclusions about me

.. besides that fact of the whole body possession, which I still don't get" I snapped at him and he just smiled. He put his hand on my chin and began to talk.

"I told you I can make it happen... " my heart started to race and I didnt know why.

" I'm here for you and only you.. and I can grant you any wish of your choice... ill be here until the day you don't want me or you die... its a fact " he stated

My heart started to race. I have never been this close to someone other then Harry and Louis. But they never made me feel like this.. I have had girlfriends but they never seemed to be interested in me.. and most of them found out I was rich and completely forgot about me so it never lasted long. I wanted love like Harry and Louis I want to be able to wake up next to that one person.

I started to speak and he looked really confused "promise ... you wont ever ... lea---" when someone started to knock.

"Niall its us Louis and Harry, Becca called us and said she heard you walking and ask us to come see how you were."

I turned to the door to listen to Harry speak. when I turned back around zayn was gone.

"Niall?" Louis said

"come in" i said.The door open and I relized I still was in my boxers.

"DA NANANANANANA BATWEAR haha" Harry said

(you sang that part I know you did ;D u cant fool me)

i felt my face become red and i quickly ran to put some pants on and hearing Louis giggle when I almost tripped trying to put them on.

"careful Niall" he said still giggling

"so niall" Harry started. " your sandwhich never got finished by you it was very tragic when I ate-- I mean made a tombstone for it. R.I.P HEAR LIE NIALLS DEAD-- HALF SANDWHICH" I could see Harry was trying to make me feel better cause I ended up laughing aswell and Harry and Louis did to.

When I finished getting dressed I ask them about what happened earlier and they explained it to me how I didn't know that I loved food so much and that's when they knew something was wrong.. they know me so well that's why I cant live without them.

"I didn't do anything to you guys did I? " I asked as calmly as I could

"no, your ok man, but anyways we cant stay long its getting late do you want to hang out tommorow? its Saturday come on I know you wanna" Harry said playfully

"yeah that seems good" I lead them to my front door and watched them to walk to there car while Harry grabbed Lou and spun him around joyfully... I'm really happy Lou got bett----

"arn't they adorable!!" I didnt have to turn around to tell it was zayn

"shush.. I'm going to sleep don't bother me"

"anything you want.....master" I froze on the stairs I was walking up on and looked at him.

"no" I stared into his eyes to let him know never to call me that and he started to laughing like crazy

"This is going to be fun to see how this plays out" he said sarcastically

I rolled my eyes and started up the stairs again and looked down one more time and he was gone. I started to relax a little and kept the thought in my head when he called me master. I felt my face get redder as the smile started to rise.

"Not bad zayn.. not bad at all"

______________________________________________________________________________

^(0_o)v its 3:30 in the morning and I just finished this part I need some kind of sleepy dreams to reboot myself... gosh I'm turning into a robot

hope this chapter encourages you guys to read more (>0_o<) click subscribe and please vote

until next time my crazy chicken nuggets

gosh sleep calls me... a relasonship with my bed is awesome its always there for me even when I think its a hoe having more then one person but it knows I love it ... what am I saying goodnight guys o3o

Xx Twin#1 Xx

Why can't he? (ZIALL FANFIC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें