Whats going on..?

Louis P.O.V.

Class was almost over and I could feel Harry's hand on my thigh slowly going further up my leg. I grabbed his hand and kissed him on the cheek. Sometimes I'm really happy we got assighed the seats in the very back, no one pays attention to us. But on the other hand I can't see well today because I left my glasses at home.

I wish I didn't need glasses but Harry thinks I look sexy in them. What can I say we are all just normal teens, at least trying to be before we hit our twentys ,just trying to live our lives in this forsaken prison we call school for another year.

I looked at Harry and he was covering his smile with his hand like he always did to try to cover how bad he was blushing. I always thought he was so handsome to his beautiful bouncy curls and his emerald eyes. I could see Harry slowly leaning in and my heart started to race. I could almost feel his lips when..... the bell rang and everyone jumped from there seats. I looked up at the bell "couldn't wait could ya!"

Harry grabbed my hand as we headed to the hallway.

"babe, is that niall? " I ask him

"yeah, I think so"

We both walked over to him hand to hand. He looked as if he was going to pass out. His eyes were shut and his arms were crossed. When we got to him Harry gently pushed him to get his attention.

"Niall?....niall are you ok?"

He didn't answer him and I could tell Harry was upset. I went over to niall and started to snap my fingers in front of his face.

"Niall?!?" then he looked as us and Harry started to relax.

All three of us have been friends ever since we were little. Niall's family is different when he was younger his mom and dad always worked so Becca alwayas took care of him. He always refused to go to higher class school because he wanted to be normal his parents didn't like the idea but they agreed that's when he meet us. We didn't know niall was ...how I say ... rich until around freshman year when he invited over his house.

He would always come to our houses and we would always act like were a huge family. During freshman year after Niall told us about his family that's when Harry told me he loved me. I was so happy because I loved him to. We have been dating for about three years now.

"Niall are u ok?" I asked him, he just stared at us

"yeah.. I just hit my head I might go home early today.. can u guys help me?"

"yeah.. come on we will leave now.. its lunch so we can check ourselves out" Harry said

Harry grabbed my hand and as we headed to leave the school

HARRYS P.O.V

This is killing me I want to kiss him so bad.. I noticed he doesn't have his glasses, he must have left them at home again. He is so fucking sexy when he has them. I put my hand on his thigh to get his attention only on me. He grabbed my hand and then I felt his lips on my check then he grabbed my hand into his. He probably thought I was teasing him.

I could feel my face become heated so I tried to cover how bad I was blushing with my hand over my smile. OMG I cant take this he is staring at me with his eyes looking at my lips. I have to so I started to lean in I was so close, Then the bell rang I noticed Lou mouthing something to the bell and I started to giggle but I just grabbed his hand as we both headed to the hallway

"babe, is that niall" he ask me

"yeah, I think so"

We both headed over there and he seemed in a haze. I gentally pushed him but he wouldn't snap out of it. I think Lou noticed I was worried and tried again. I still remember when I told him I loved him. Niall just told us about his family so I got my courage up to tell Lou my sercert. I was so happy when he said it back.

"yeah.. I just hit my head I might go home early today.. can u guys help me" niall said

" yeah... come on we will leave now ... its lunch so we can check ourselves out" I replied as I grabbed Louis hand and headed out to leave the school.

_____________________________________________________________________

PS. NIALL IS 16 AND HARRY IS 17 AND LOU IS 17 .. you'll find out the rest later ;D

Omg how was that D: I don't know if its good so can u guys vote and comment to let me know what you think?

so how do u like Harry's thoughts ... he was trying to get FREAKYYY

but anyways till next time my Larry and ziall baby's ;D

Xx Twin#1 Xx