romance? ?

ZAYNS P.O.V

niall! !!! please its not what you think!!! he has to believe me I saw him staring at us and when I noticed tears falling from his face I knew he thought something. I cant blame him because of how we looked. but I promise its not like that. I wanted to cry. I LOVE HIM and I don't want to hurt him. I REMEBER him and I feel like he remembers me ....

I wanted to fall apart. when I went to the back room with Liam it was to get some more food for everyone. I didn't think anything was going to happen so I asked him about devin.

"so you and devin a thing now?"

"what?? ... is it that noticeable? "

"duh!! "

"well what about you and niall???"

"oh well.... I .. you see"

"HAHA I new it you love him!"

"SHHHH" I was playing around and bumped into a bookshelf and it started to fall over and I could hear Liam scream watched out and a loud bang. before I relized what happened we were laughing on how stupid we were and then we both looked to see niall and devin and my heart dropped and he ran before I could explain anything..

NIALLS P.O.V

"Niall its not what you think!!" I took two steps back from the room. I couldn't see straight. my heart felt broken... and I didn't want to see him... so I ran. I quickly grabbed my jacket and ran out the front door and noticing everyone watching Me as I was crying like crazy. I opened the front door. and ran but I heard zayn behind me

"Niall!!! please" I didn't care ... now I know how he feels.. he doesn't want to be with me and I'm pretty sure I was just confused when I thought he remembered me.. why.. it was cold and I couldn't tell where I was running on how bad my tears where blocking me .. I found myself at a park not to far from my place. There was a little swig set so I sat down. my tears had made my faces colder then it already was.

I had been running for a good amount of time and I felt like I lost him.... it was quiet ... I started to sing..

"Heart...Beats ... Fast .. colors --and promises... ho-w to be brave ... how can I love when I'm afraid ... to fall.."

"and watching you stand... a-lone"I looked up to see zayn singing the song to .. "all of my doubts suddenly go away somehow- one step cllloooseeerrr" once he finished I stood up and was about to run again and I felt tears running down my face again.

"niall! ! wait I cam explain!"

"there nothing to explain!" he grabbed my arms a spun me around

"yes there is !! the book case almost feel on me and Liam pushed me out of the way that's why he was on top of me"

"stop it!" I started to cry "I don't care about you anymore! ! leave me alone!!... " I started to bang on his chest. "I hate - you " my crying was choking me up.

"niall I know u care about me! !"

"no you don't know! you don't know anything!! "

"so u calling my name the other night was nothing?? moaning to pleasure? ... I'm sorry .. please. please don't leave.. " I stopped he heard me holy shit...

"you ..you heard that" he was silent "and I'm not leaving your the one who left!!!" I saw his head flick toward me

"what did u say?"

"nothing"

"no please say it again.."

"your the one who left... "