anonymous

ANONYMOUS P.O.V

Niall he is 17 years old. He wants a part time job and some hours after school. he loves to read and write. he is a junior in highschool and plans on going to collage he is rich but doesn't like using his parents money.. sounds interesting.. very.

"have you found out where he is at right now?" I asked

"he is at the local hospital and they plan on letting him go later tommorow " its Thursday now.

"good, what about devin?"

"they said he would be let out the same as niall"

"out of my sight! " I thought I told them to make sure he was hurt more then niall! gosh those fools. I guess I have to find niall tomorrow. I sat down in my chair and didn't care about the world. this terrible world. everyone needs to just leave. they dont deserve stuff like this. and devin, such a waste. he needs to learn where is place is.

The next day I waited inside my car for him to come out it was late evening when I noticed everyone was with him. such a waste of time. I think he should just die already, the faggot.

maybe I should give him a surprise visit, I mean I have an excuse ... what manners would I have if I didn't return his bag he left in the park...

"Eric when are you going to get him?"

"in time... in time "

NIALLS P.O.V

Its been almost a week since I have been in the hospital. when I woke up earlier this week I saw Harry and Louis. They told me all about what they heard at school .... I cant believe how fast things can get misunderstand. But I'm grateful they all have been with me, helping me all this time. Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Louis, I really am greatful there are all with me.

Today was Thursday and they had to go home because of there family's, they all missed a week of school because of me .. it was about 7 O'clock when I heard a knock on the door.

"I thought you guys ne--" I stopped when I saw devin walk in.

"hey niall.." there was a sil-.." he sat down in the chair next to my bed.

"I'm sorry niall ... this shouldn't have happened to you... its all my fault .."

"no its not -"

"yes it is! if I never went to school and Eric never found us..."

"how could u know something like that, don't blame yourself." the room went quiet again. " devin can you tell me who Eric is?" he froze.

"He is a terrible man.. please if you see him you have to run no matter what.. "

"what happened.."

"he was the one who killed my mother... when I went with Roger I never knew who there boss was until recently ... I hate him so much"

"when everything happened why did they say he likes me so that's why he hasn't killed me. " devin froze again ...

"niall... if u ever find Eric please ... I cant run from him"

"why! I mean how come you can run!" he put his head down..

"because...because ..he is my father.."

My heart stopped.. his dad... but why did he do this to his own son, kill his mom he once loved? I couldn't say anything.

"wh-at does h-e want me fo-r" I made out. devin looked up.

"he wants you niall. he has been watching you .. he wants to take you and never come back.. he is crazy... ive only seen his true personalitly ... he has more then one..."

no one would speak after that.. devin went back to his room and I remembered when the doctor said how we can leave tommorow and zayn and them would be back to help... what am I supose to do..

It was hard to sleep that night but by the time I woke up it was probably late evening . it was Friday and I thought all the boys would be at school but no they all came running in my room like a stampede.

"OMG NIALL ARE YOU ALIVE!!!" Harry said

"SPEAK TO MEEEEEEE" Louis followed.

"AHHHHHH SABENNNNAAAAA " zayn started singing

"OOOWWEEEEE SABOBOBOOOOOO" Liam followed leaning on one nee putting a stuffed lion in the air. I laughed so hard I could've passed out.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!!"

"awe niall.. WE LOVE YOU TO " Louis said as we all came into a group hug.

"we get to take you home today, contestend number 1 how do you feel??" Liam said

"magnificent, I cant wait to get out of here do you know how creepy it is to be a hospital late at night with no one around?... its CREEPY "

we all ended up laughing and I noticed how I could walk on my leg again ... kinda.. they all helped me out of bed and the nurse had gave me some chruches.

"hey niall! you dont need those we can carry ya!" zayn and harry said.I started laughing when all four of them got down and made a weird chair for me.

when we made it to the frount door the air felt amazing ..it was cold though... we started walking down to car I saw one of my parents cars ...they must have went there to get one so we all could be in one car. i sat down in the frount seat. when I noticed all the lights... must be that time already.. December 4... almost Christmas ..

_________________________________________________________________________________

so how is it? I had to make this one interesting because the last one was boring.. I hoped you guys liked it :333

more sweet and sticky stuff is coming this is where it gets good... please go read my ziall oneshot!!!

but anyways until next time my little lions :)

Xx Twin#1 Xx