Merry christmas.

DEVINS P.O.V.

so... yep... Its been about a week and half since everything that happened at nialls home.. I wonder if niall knows me and Liam starting dating? all well we are planning to tell zayn and him tommorrow anyway.

"baby are u sure your ok?" Liam came in my room and asked me.

Liam had been staying at my house for the last week. when that gas went off in nialls house it got me and niall really sick and we had to.stay in bed. I was feeling better and we were supose to go to zayns house for a Christmas party. I wonder if niall is doing ok.

"yeah.. I'm ok.. I feel a lot better thank you so much for taking care of me"

"its no big" he said he came in closer to me and kissed me on my forhead. you know we have been dating almost three weeks now.

"yeah and half of it was fighting with Eric and the other half was me being sick.. I'm sorry..." he shushed me before I could say anything. he pecked my lips.

"I'm still with you every step of the way." I was speechless. I was happy I could be with him... he was the reason I have been able to stay sturdy ..

"are u sure u can go to zayns?" he asked laying next to me in my bed. I have my own apartment and a job.

"yea babe don't wrry. what time is it?"

"4:38"

"when does the party begin?"

"5:00"

"then what am I doing laying down. come on lets get ready" I said to him I pecked his lips before we both sat up.

"you can do it " he said to me. he started to rub my shoulders.

"if you keep doing that I wont be able to " I giggled.

"we can be late... u know " he started to kiss my neck.

"nice try." I turned around and kissed him one last time asking him to enter with my tongue . I fought for dominance but I lost. I pulled apart for air and stood up from the bed.

"come on " I said to him

"ok baby " he said with a smile to me.

we had went through my closet and tried finding what to wear. I let Liam borrow some of my clothes and he looked deli-.. I mean good. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a red a green stripped shirt. I handed him a jacket to keep him warm, they were calling for snow tonight. I had but put on some dark blue jeans and my red converse. Liam had picked out my shirt. It was a red a green plad shirt. I was putting on a black tank and the long sleave plad shirt over it when I noticed Liam staring at me.

"..what?"

"Haha.. " he giggled softly and walk toward me. " your so.. perfect"

I had no idea what to say.. he was staring at me with his perfect eyes.. I could feel my face get redder by the minute. he placed his hands on my cheek

"to your cute blue eyes, black hair, freckles... and perfect.. everything..." he was down to a whisper.. " i know ur past and I want you to not worry and let you know ill always be here "

He had pecked my lips and looked at me again. He turned to a soft smile and spoke again.

"..I'm sorry" I was confused after he said that. His eyebrows had declined a little He kissed my upper cheek. "I really do mean every word I said."

That's when I reliezed I had started crying. He probably thinks I'm upset.. but I'm not ..I'm happy beyond everything. I grew up with my "mom" and things were though and I made really bad choices.. I honestly felt alone.

"..n-no.. I'm not up-set... I'm just " I cupped his hand on my cheek. "I'm really happy to have you."

".. merry Christmas baby" Liam had pulled out a little box. It was a black box with a cute little red and green ribbon.

"..w-whats this"

"open it and find out .."

Before I did I had pulled my present out for him. He seemed really confused.

"you didn't have to-"

"shh .. here" he smiled and took the small green and black box from my hand.

"you first" he told me

Once I opened it I was shocked... promise ring..

"Liam I- " I stopped when he lifted his hand up and he had the other one on. He started to open his gift.

"baby.... I love it" he pulled it out and put it on. It was a sliver chain with a two sliver tags on them on had the date we got together the other was our names.

We had kissed on last time before we were about to leave.

"you still have one more present " I told him I stood on my tip toes to kiss his lips and the tip of his nose.

"what" I had put my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.

"me.." after I told him he was shocked. I ran to the door and his face started to get bright red.

"come one before we are late." I said walking down my stairs and Liam coming right behind me.

We headed out the door and toward Liams car. We were driving to zayns house when we got stuck at a stop light. He grabbed my hand and showed me what happened when we hold hands. There was a half a heart on his ring and half a heart on mine.

"see.. when you not with me my heart will never be complete. "

"Liam I -" I smiled " your amazing "

we got out of our love bubble when the guy behind us beeped his horn because the light was green. GOSH we were HAVING a MOMENT

When we made it to zayns house we saw niall and zayn just pulled up they looked really good together I cant believe zayn hasn't noticed yet. It had got colder and we had all went inside quickly to get something warm to drink.

"hey niall hey zayn" I said

"heyy" they said

"I hope u guys like the party " zayn had told me

"we will" Liam smiled..

_________________________________________________________________________________

YES!!! how was THAT?? I wanted to make something sweet and I promise there will be nialls p.o.v about his side before the party ... AND THERE WILL BE A SMUT SCENES I WONT LEAVE YOU HANGING. BOYXBOY BE PREPARED 0.O

PLEASE GO READ MY ONSHOT? ??. and please vote, comment, subscribe? I will update faster when that happens.

I hoped you guys liked this chapter and I am going to say.. the story if almost done BUT I'm already thinking of the new plot please read my upcoming story I promise I wont FAIL :D

BUT anyways until next time my little baby bunny's

Xx Twin#1 Xx