Merry Christmas #2

NIALL P.O.V.

I tried to get up to walk toward the bathroom but I honestly felt like a jelly blob trying to find a way to get to my bathroom door. I looked at the time and reliezed it was only 2:00 in the morning. My eyes still weren't working and I had been sick the past week and a half. I had got to my door but in the process bumped my hip into the corner of my desk.

I quickly grabbed my side and the pain soon went away shortly after. I walked into my bathroom and turned my light on and maybe it was a bad idea, because I swear I went blind for about five seconds. I looked onto the mirror and wondered if I would feel anybetter before the party later. I noticed my eyes looked more blue then normal. My blond hair had looked tragic this morning pointing in all different directions.

I smiled and remembered the braces I had when I was thirteen to go along with my brown hair before I died it. I noticed my roots started to come out but It wasn't so bad. I have been thinking about letting my hair grow back to its natural color. I wonder what zayn would say about that. oh yeah zayn... I had quickly took a quick Piss and went back toward my bed.

zayn stayed the night last night to help take care of me. Becca had showed him to a guess room. I wish he would have been able to sleep in my room.. stupied idea huh.. he would prob think im weird. I had crawled back into bed and curled back under my covers and remembered the other day when zayn came out of the shower.. water was still dripping off of him. he had a towel around his waste and I dont think he noticed I saw him

you know one of the slow moe moments? yeah that's how it was. his tattoos where perfect and I couldn't stop moving in my bed. I tried think of something else then zayns body... but I couldn't I felt my body get really hot and threw all the blankets off of me. I layed on my back and tried to cool down. I had a ceiling fan but wasn't doing anything either. I noticed the big bulge in my pants and I noticed it getting harder the more I thought about zayn. I was only boxers by this point... I had grabbed it and started to go up. and. down.

I flinched the first time because my hands where colder then they looked. I let out soft moans the faster I was stroking myself. I wanted zayn to be here and I wanted him so bad. Its been about more then half a year since I first met zayn. And I never knew I could want someone so bad. I noticed my hand was getting faster, and my breath was getting shorter. my back started to arch and I had bit the end of my blanket so I wouldn't end up screaming. I started to moan zayns name.

I wanted him to be with Me at this moment. I was almost at my point and I said his name one more time when my head jerked back and I felt warm sticky liquid on my stomach. for some reason I felt better but a lot more tierd. I didn't feel like getting up I clean my stomach but quickly started to doze off it was 2:36 and I decided to get some sleep.

*morning*

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I tried to get out of my daze and reliezed it was light outside when It felt like I just fell asleep. I didn't want to get up.

"niall its me."

I heard someone say. I quickly got up when I reliezed who's voice it was. but then I looked down before I opened my door and noticed I had nothing on. I felt my face get red when I remembered what I did last night.

"I'm coming in"

I saw the door open and quickly grabbed the towel that was sittting on my desk of my room and wrapped it around my waste.

"oh your awake" I was his face get red when he noticed I had nothing on " ah. I'm sorry" he said turning away just slightly

"no, its ok zayn don't worry. I was just about to jump into the shower that's all. "