The other side

ZAYNS P.O.V

"hey whatever you do u have to make sure niall is happy today ok? Harry? " I said

"ok man what time are u picking him up?" he replied

"idk man.. haha Liam and I are still fixing the party up devin is suposse to come by after school to help us".

"oh I see. Do u need me and Lou to get anything for it? "

"No its ok " I said smiling " what are u doing right now?"

"Lou and I are getting ready to pick up niall for his first day back. "

"oh man. I hope niall likes the get better soon party .. sounds chessy though "

"zayn he will love it!"

"yeah... maybe I hope the day goes well I wish I would have been the one picking him up but have fun ill talk to you later "

"ok zayn have fun"

"we will try haha"

I hung up the phone with Harry and stared at my roof of my room. I had no idea what to do. Me and Liam decided to skip school and through niall a party. It was Liams idea and I think it would be good. I feel as if niall likes Liam.. I mean niall doesn't remember me.... so he might have fallen for him.. I coulddnt explain to Liam about how I love niall..

I got up out of my bed and texted Liam to meet me at the store so we could get some food so the party. It was going be held at my house. Niall has never been here. After we decided to go home and prepare for the decorations. I noticed school had just ended and devin had knocked on my door to help out.

He seemed down but not so long after Liam was picking him up and needing with him until he laughed. Harry an d Lou had came about five minutes after.

"heyy boys " Lou and Harry said at the same time. there such a cute couple .

"how far is everyone? " Lou asked.

"almost done. " I replied.

I went back to work when devin stopped and had his phone against his ear.

"devin.. what's wrong " Liam asked.

The whole room had got silent and he turned around and put it on speaker phone

" who- are you" my heart dropped. it was niall.

"oh-- nt pr-end you don't rember me ... its Eric you lover ... "

we couldn't hear everything but by the time we heard something we were surrounding the phone .

"NIALL U BETTER LISTEN TO ME! !! YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRY! ! " we all froze ..

"I cant believe he found him.. this was I was afraid of.. " devin said slightly.

"devin... explain to us what happened. " I demanded

by the time devin told us what was going on Liam had to hold me back from not killing him. I couldn't even think straight. we all ran to the car and I decided just to put it in the past for right now because Liam asked me to. We all ran to my car and Liam and me where spaming nialls phone so he would see that we where on the way. we told Lou and Har to stay behind to keep Anna calm.

I couldn't see straight I was probally driving way over the speed limit. I could hear bits and pieaces of what everyone was saying in the car. I snapped back into focus when I heard a loud crash from the phone. we were about twenty minutes away from nialls house and we couldn't hear anything anymore.

I wanted to cry. Was he ok? I wouldn't fucking know.. then we heard yelling again but this time it was harder to hear. it sounded as if the was breaking up contact. Liam had decided to call the cops and told them to met us at nialls house. we were about ten minutes away when we heard someone say dave that's when devin froze.

"o my gosh.. " devin spoke softly "niall... got Eric mad.. "

"what do u mean " Liam and I asked.

"He has multiple personality disorder. "

"WHAT!! LIAM CAN I PLLLEEEAAASE JUST KILL HIM FOR AT LEAST TWO SECONDS " I yelled

"NO! ! EYES. ON. THE. ROAD. " Liam demanded

"Yeah. yeah. yeah." I turned to devin " lucky bastard .. explain!"

"I'm sorry... he is really bad.. he was the one that killed my mother and was in love with niall.. I'm sorry I never did anything.. he had my mom.."

things got really quiet and I felt bad for yelling at him.

"I'm sorry devin.." I said.

"HELLO. devin!!! somebody" I froze he got ahold of his phone. I asked devin if he was ok an he was trying to find out where his ie was.

"niall please try to stay as far as you can from him he has multiple personality disorder! !"

"yeah!! I figured that when James came out !! " I heard niall yell

"Omg James?? niall what ever you do don't let ben come out!!"

"Omg de-v- "

"NIALL HELLO NIALL!!! " devin was screaming in the phone.

"WHAT HAPPENED" me and Liam screamed.

"THE PHONE CUT OFF "

"CALL HIM BACK!!!!" Liam snapped. we where right around the the corner and pulled up to nialls home.

Me and Liam had jump out of the car and went straight for his house and devin stayed behind and called the cops again. The next thing I knew Liam had punched right though the door.

"umm..?"

"boxing ... it helps.. " we both ran inside and started to scream for niall.

"NIALL" we didn't hear anything so we ran toward his room.

when we got inside his room Eric was hanging onto his bathroom door. there was a big hole and I started to get mad like fire. I remember the last time I was in his room and Eric basically destoryed his room. Me and Liam had pulled him away from I couldn't keep my anger in anymore. the next thing I knew I saw Liam punch him like he was going into a boxing match.

I ran toward the bathroom and started to break down the door to see if niall was ok. please.. be ok.. when the door broke down I fell with it but quickly got up . I ran to see niall in the bathtube with his legs pulled to his chest. he started to scream.

"please don't scream .. its ok.. " I got into the tub and pulled niall close.. he was shaking and I could feel the tears falling onto my shirt. I picked niall up and walked out the bathroom and noticed Eric was knocked out and devin was up here.

we explained to niall that the cops where coming and heard beccas car. I carried niall down stairs and everyone followed. when we got downstairs the cops where right there to say hi. I set niall down, he was still shaking, he started to explain to Becca what happened and I Liam said he would show u where he was.

I explained to the cops who he was and they were really shocked after they showed me a pic of him and asked if that was the same one and I said yes. apparently he has been on top 10 most wannted for stealing a child along with a mental teen. He has killed many people and they haven't been able to find him.

not to long after that Liam had came running down the stairs with the cops coming down with there guns ready to shoot.

"HE IS GONE!!" my heart had dropped ...

_________________________________________________________________________________

IM SO SORRY THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN .. I haven't been able to upload due to the fact of school then practice then more practice and then chores and I'm so sorry.

SO LIKE OMG WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN 0.O

I hope u liked zayns p.o.v ill be posting again tonight

but anyways until next time my little butterfly's

Xx Twin#1 Xx