Hõuse Vi§it

NIALLS P.O.V

Where is my bag!!!! I cant find it anywhere. I have tore up my room trying to look for this thing. I need my job papers! I filled them out that day out school. I wanted to get a part time job so I could ...buy zayn a christmas present... I miss him so much but I feel like he loves Liam.. they explained to me how they were childhood friends.. now a days Liam is always around him... I don't care but I can never be alone with him anymore.

I missed another week of school so today would be December 14 ... I go back on Monday, which is today .. I want to be able to buy him a present but I have no time to get a job at this rate.. Ill try to find it when I get home maybe Becca put it somewhere. I headed out the door and I didn't want to wear my chruches but my parents made me. I didn't know I was getting to school but when I walk out the door I saw Harry and Lou waiting to take me there.

"come on we are taking you until you get better " Harry and Louis said with a smile." I hobbled over to them

"thanx guys " I smiled

when I got there everyone was asking me questions about what happened. I kept needing the boys help to get everyone to stay away from me for right now. when lunch came I saw devin was sitting by himself.

"hey" he looked up

"hey.."

"is everything ok " I sat down next to him and put my cruches on the ground

"..hows your leg?"

"its ok they said it'll be a couple of days before it goes back to normal.... your still worried about eric.. arnt you?"

"...you can tell"

"yeah... I haven't told anybody bout him not even my friends I always skip there question.. you don't have to worry he wont come for me or you. he doesn't even know where I live. "

"..how do u know that!? I mean he could be anywhere "

I could tell he was worried but we didn't talk much for rest of the day. I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened ...

when school ended I was happy to be home. I didn't see zayn today but I really wanted to. I didn't see Liam either.. they were probably together.. I hobbled upstairs to my room not using the chruches because how bad my underarms hurt. when I made it to my door I decided to call zayn.. I mean maybe I could just talk for awhile .. i grabed my phone out and dailed his number while walking in my room and putting my stuff down on my bed.

"hey babyy" I heard someone say then my door was closed. I lights where off and then I felt a hard push to my arm and my phone flew from my hands.

"niallll...." I fell to the ground then I heard the lights come one. he was sitting there in my desk chair just staring at me. I started to crawl to my back wall and leaned against it.

"your so much cuter when you scared.. oh come one don't be afraid"

"wh-oo are you"

"oh don't pretend you don't know me its Eric... your lover "

"what!? no your not how did u get in here!!"

"baby don't be like that I only was returning your bag you left at the park. come one home with me I promise nothing bad will happen to you. "

"no! " I started to stand up and slowly slid around my room until I felt my window.

"NIALL YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME!! YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRY "

I was scared what am I suposse to do.. he was going to take me away" I don't even know you!!" after I said that he got up out of my chair and stood next to it.